Your next investment advisor: Kanye West

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Pekelo, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

The gentleman gave stocks to Kim for Christmas and his selection handsomely beat the S&P by 40%.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/28/kanye-west-beat-the-market-by-more-than-40-percent.html

"
    [​IMG]
    Kanye West gave Kim Kardashian stocks for Christmas 9:19 AM ET Wed, 27 Dec 2017 | 01:01

Kanye West may be a great performer, but can he also pick high-performing stocks?

It turns out that the rapper may have a future in finance. According to CNBC's analysis, the portfolio that West chose for his wife, entrepreneur Kim Kardashian, outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 40 percent.

Last Christmas, West surprised Kardashian with shares of Netflix, Amazon, Apple, Adidas and Disney. "

SimpleMeLike likes this.
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

Was going to come in and mock him, but solid choices, so I can't hate.

3. manonfire

manonfire

Your next investment adviser is Kayne West’s investment advisor.

4. “entrepreneur Kim Kardashian”

LMAO
    Is that what it’s called these days?
    “Gold digging whore” isn’t PC I guess.

5. JSOP

JSOP

Some one-time lucky random picks of stocks does NOT make one an investment advisor. LOL

6. wildchild

wildchild

Please explain how she is a gold digging whore.

7. wartrace

wartrace

Gold digger is a bit harsh........:D

8. vanzandt

vanzandt

Sign of a top to me.

9. Pekelo

Pekelo

About the gold digger remark, Kim's net worth is 175 mm Kanye's is 145 mm, according to google.

The Kardashian family is one of the best businesses in America.

wildchild likes this.
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

Your next investment advisor, The Black Mamba:

"Kobe Bryant invested approximately $6 million over time in BodyArmor—with his first investment in March 2014 for about 10 percent of the company. After Coca Cola acquired a minority stake in the sports drink company on Tuesday, the Black Mamba's shares are now worth an estimated $200 million."

#10     Aug 15, 2018