Your Most Valuable Trading Asset Is ___

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tradingjournals, Aug 5, 2010.

1. 1 my love

2 my wife

3 my son

there are so many peoples that are important to me

#11     Aug 5, 2010
  2. My most valuable trading asset is my brain.

#12     Aug 5, 2010

3. Careful Atticus, a woman could ruin your ego with just 3 words ....

"Is it in?" :)

#13     Aug 5, 2010

4. Lucrum's greatest asset as a young boy was his SPELLING ability ..... :)

One day, Little Lucrum's class was reviewing the alphabet. His teacher knew that he had an ''advanced'' vocabulary for his age, so she was trying to avoid calling on him.

When the teacher asked for a word beginning with “A”, Little Lucrum raised his hand. The teacher knew he would say “ass” so she called on Mary Lou, who said ''apple”.

This continued through most of the alphabet, because his teacher knew that there was a cuss word that Lucrum would say for every letter of the alphabet.

Then she got to ''R''. She thought for a moment, but couldn't think of any cuss words that began with R, so she called on Lucrum.

''R is for rats – big FUCKING rats, with twelve-inch cocks!''

#14     Aug 5, 2010
  5. lol, thanks for the tip!

#15     Aug 6, 2010
  6. ptrjon

ptrjon

i use toes and sonar.

#16     Aug 6, 2010
  7. My enormous penis is bigger than atticus's huge penis, so it's much more valuable as a trading asset.

#17     Aug 6, 2010
  8. achilles28

achilles28

Not posting trade secrets on gay-ass threads like this.

#18     Aug 6, 2010
  9. You guys don't happen to own any "Chinpokomon" dolls, do you?

#19     Aug 6, 2010
  10. Knowing that my trading capital is 100% risk capital. If I lost every dime of it tomorrow, it would have zero effect on my ability to pay the bills. Would I be pissed if that happened? Yup? I get pissed about lot's of thing's, all of which have nothing to do with whether or not the bills get paid.
    Decide what level you want your trading capital to be at and keep it there. Anything over that goes in the bank. That money is no longer trading capital. Adjust trading capital up or down as you deem prudent allocation of your money.

#20     Aug 6, 2010