Your moderator dgabriel is a jerk.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by xorrex, Oct 27, 2003.

1. xorrex

xorrex

You have a problem named 'dgabriel'. Apparently he ejected Jack Hershey from your website, and can't stop gloating about it. He is destroying the credibility of your website. He needs to go, and he needs to publicly apologize for the following statements before he does:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23821&perpage=6&pagenumber=1

"BTW, ask him if the ET boot stuck up his ass is uncomfortable or not, hehehe"

"If you can't find Jack, call 1-800-GET-GURU. Press #2 for trading
    mentorship."

"Further, moderators need not be impartial in forums in which they do not moderate. Somone interpret that for EL Cubano."

"Good idea about a second persona. Please accept this comment in a completely non-official capacity: go fuck yourself"

I thought you guys were supposed to be place where SERIOUS traders came to talk shop, it seems to be no better than usenet from I've read written by your moderator. Unbelievable!

2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

blah, blah, blah

3. Thank you for a compendium of my greatest hits of today.

If I was unhesitant say these things piecemeal why would an anthology cause me to reflect or be embarrassed?

Interesting that gms raised the idea of an alias in the JH thread and voila, a new poster mimics the old tactic of an attempt at a public flogging.

4. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Please, no whining. It is not very masculine Mr. X

Got to grow a pair to trade well.:eek:

5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Yes, I've noticed a lot of posts from members with less than 10 to their credit. I figure if someone doesn't have the balls to use their original handle, why should I pay any attention to their babble?

6. another clueless post from a non-trading windbag.

7. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

YAWN.

8. lol.

9. i have come to the conclusion that ET really does have elements of a soap opera.

10. ElCubano

ElCubano

im using my original handle...and I agree and have said this on numerous occassions...DFAG SHOULD NOT BE MODERATING....can you pay attention now, or is ur nose so far up his ass you cant???

#10     Oct 30, 2003