Your going to hate this brutal post

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Spectra, Feb 22, 2007.

1. So you're learning how to achieve consistent profitability? That's great, congratulations.

Wait a minute... you're simultaneously running a signal selling business that claims to be able to give others profitable signals??

WTF??

#191     Feb 10, 2008
  2. They simply forgot to mention the other 95% of their users who went from $20,000 to $10,000 IN ONE WEEK.

#192     Feb 10, 2008

3. Is IB gonna offer that too? I hope so becuz right now I don't get that from them. Man what a ripoff! But ---I get free, total shit customer service and...... I also get to guess when they will pick up the phone there so thats worth something.

#193     Feb 10, 2008
  4. Yes there was a $1000 cash reward. I'll talk to Alex about doing another one and making the reward even bigger.

Cajun/Geoff

#194     Feb 17, 2008
  5. Update. We will have another contest for the month of March 2009. The reward will be $2000 this time (double).

Geoff
    =====
    aka Cajun Sniper - Co-Admin http://PureTick.com

#195     Feb 8, 2009
  6. Ribs

Ribs

can you explain why your oldest client is only 7 months with you

is it because PureTick company started 7 months ago

serious question :cool: :cool:

#196     Feb 8, 2009
  7. I actually already answered this question in another thread.

To the one or two misinformed ET people who in their mixed up minds think we only have 10 or so members and only traders lasting a few months---you are welcome to sign up in our room (ask me about a special 1 day pass) to check out how many members we do have.

You can even yell out in our room that you are an ET skeptical newbee and don't believe that these traders know anything. Just be prepared to be overwhelmed with "PROFESSIONAL DISAGREEMENT."

We have 300 users. Over 30 of them have been in the room over a year, 10 have been since we started 3 months ago and 90% of our sign ups stay past the trial.

Don't mind the questions. Just pick a more intelligent factual one next time :)

Got to grab some lunch and will check back with you later.

Cajun/Geoff

#197     Feb 8, 2009