Your generation?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by crgarcia, Jul 8, 2007.

Your generation?

1. G.I. Generation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Baby boomers

6 vote(s)
    15.8%
  3. Generation Jones

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  4. Generation X

15 vote(s)
    39.5%
  5. MTV Generation

11 vote(s)
    28.9%
  6. Generation Y / iGeneration

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  1. ElCubano

ElCubano

shit...when you cats where sucking on mamis' nips...Milken and Boesky were robbing us blind....the 80's is known as the greediest dirtiest money making most over the top ambitious cut throat time of our era...peace

#11     Jul 12, 2007
  2. maxpi

maxpi

They got that part right. My daughter is full steam ahead. It's unreal, she got a job in high school and did that nearly full time and school full time, lost 20 pounds in the process and she is skinny to begin with, then went to college, graduated from one of the best UC schools in Calif, paid for most of it by working part time and teaming up with everybody she knew on food, rides, places to live etc. Now she has a job where she has access to people's earnings figures and she is starting to talk about how incredibly much some people are making. I expect her to get on the big buck bandwagon here, given a little time she will figure out a good way to do it.

#12     Jul 12, 2007
  3. Wow congrats to you for raising such a wonderful young woman! Is she single? I'd absolutely LOVE to find a woman who isn't just going from daddy's payroll to mine. To actually meet a woman who is an asset and not a liability... my goodness, i could do ANYTHING.. I could become president of THE UNIT... Ok, nevermind, but is she? :D

#13     Jul 12, 2007
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I can't help but notice that the definition of some of these generations is not uniform. By some standards I'm a baby boomer by others a jones.

#14     Jul 12, 2007