Your FREE "Closing Bell" webinars Daily 3:30pm w/Ken Calhoun

Discussion in 'Events' started by KCalhoun, May 5, 2020.

1. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

See each day's hottest momentum charts, plus get smart ideas for your trading! Lively, interactive with Q&A.

I'll review live trades I did plus answer questions. I usually start early. For stocks and ETFs.

No PowerPoint, no sales pitch bs. Instead look over my shoulder at live charts via gotowebinar

Join daily 3:30pm ET "closing bell' webinars this week, free, register at

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8171906145940208898

or

https://trademastery.com/ttofree

2. I think your seminars would be really good for newbies because you are trying to teach people proper risk management plus very liquid stocks and ETFs.

KCalhoun likes this.
  3. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Thanks! I have a lot of experienced traders, too. Right re liquid instruments, for example here's my inverses in main account today:

Screenshot_20200505-154012_Chrome.jpg

4. maxinger

maxinger

quite an unpleasant site / wordings.

too much negative energy / forces.

better keep a distance.

Dazz likes this.
  5. maxinger

maxinger

[​IMG]

KCalhoun likes this.
  6. maxinger

maxinger

Calhoun knows about trading. I have no doubt about that.

What is unique about him is his unique approach of handling people in hostile negative way.
    If he'd handle it differently in positive way, I am sure his business will grow 2 times, 3 times or even much more.

Negative emotions are detrimental to trading and to business.

all the best mister .

KCalhoun likes this.
  7. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

I have no problem with people disagreeing with my trading ideas or debating, I actually welcome that because the dialogue helps me improve myself.

But what understandably pisses me off is when a few people publicly LIE and make defamatory false statements, which has occurred several times.... it's frustrating and disappointing behavior from a few bad apples on et.

But I'm always open to constructive feedback about the situation .... how would you folks suggest I handle malicious defamatory comments? Maybe just try to ignore it?

There's an old saying about "don't wrestle with pigs, because the pig enjoys it and you just end up getting dirty" lol

I'm a trader and a fighter, it's hard for me to turn the other cheek when a few rotten eggs lie about me, I defend myself.... open to honest ideas?

maxinger likes this.
  8. deaddog

deaddog

Don't feed the trolls.

Focus on the issues not the personalities.

KCalhoun likes this.