Your favourite Elite Trader & favourite Post

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by SProbability, Aug 27, 2002.

1. Well, Don Bright......of course!

[​IMG]

#51     Aug 27, 2002
  2. I was wondering where my Marketing Assistant was....thanks for the post 777!!

Your contributions are always appreciated. Especially now that you have posted a copyrighted rendition from the magazine, along with a picture of yourself.....almost twins I'd say.....

Don

#52     Aug 27, 2002
  3. nice job with the glasses. ;)

#53     Aug 27, 2002
  4. rs7

rs7

Now see? You just can't let these accolades go without making yourself heard!
    I gave you credit (well deserved), and it wasn't enough for you! NO!.....why is it necessary? Now Pabst says he likes me because I am old. Which is all relative. But when I gave credit to Thomas Edison for inventing the light bulb, or Al Bell for the telephone, they didn't have to chime in like you did. Geez Don...can't you just know that you got the credit for what you did and have the humility to just accept it without tooting your own horn? Hey, my older twin brother was the first guy to give Ben F. credit for discovering electricity. (He was holding the kite string). Ben never felt the need to second the statement.
    Don.....two words......"BE HUMBLE"

PS: Al Gore did not invent the internet. He was just the first to realize the value of the "Information Super Highway". But I think he did invent television and wristwatches.

:)RS7
    Nonsense R Us

#54     Aug 27, 2002
  5. Sarasota is the reason I am now trading ES! Man this is EASY! Faster rules too!!! I love you man!!! Chasinfla, I've seen a couple of your posts. Wish you would post more often though!

Most boring and pretentious MAGNA

What is that dudes gripe?

#55     Aug 27, 2002
  6. rs7

rs7

I totally disagree...I think Magna is the much needed voice of reason. AND....he has a great appreciation of fine music, which counts for a lot!!!!!!!

:)RS7

#56     Aug 27, 2002
  7. rs7

rs7

Publias, your mailbox is full!
    Gotta run. I have a haircut in 10 minutes. I may be "old", but I still got hair!!!!

:)

#57     Aug 27, 2002
  8. Publias

Publias Guest

thnx for the heads up... clean now... must have been all them pm's telling me how dead sexy i am in my picture I posted :)

#58     Aug 27, 2002
  9. lol! i agree! and i wish meatox (spel?) would make his posts a bit shorter too..

#59     Aug 27, 2002
  10. i vote Magna as best all around for his wise demeanor, caring nature and calming background presence

p.s. egotraitor w/ a handle like that it's no surprise you are way off...or perhaps just another doppelganger?

#60     Aug 27, 2002