Your favourite Elite Trader & favourite Post

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by SProbability, Aug 27, 2002.

1. combining wit and intelligence, and a back bone, to stand up to some of the unusuals on this board. Vinny always makes me laugh.

#41     Aug 27, 2002
  2. rs7

rs7

I wouldn't be so sure Pabst. I am only 27.

(and have been for quite a while. But that's my story, and I ain't changing it, or my age.)

:)RS7

#42     Aug 27, 2002
  3. Magna

Magna Administrator

I would include Allen's posts as some of the best, well-thought out on the board. BTW, didja notice that Publias started that list by saying: "On a serious note though..." and then managed to not only put himself [Commisso] on the list, but also put himself first!! The ego is rampant, very unbefitting someone who professes a zenlike, spiritual approach to life. :confused:

#43     Aug 27, 2002
  4. Publias

Publias Guest

:D

#44     Aug 27, 2002
  5. Publias

Publias Guest

Ahhh man I'm sorry I knew I was going to miss a few :)

#45     Aug 27, 2002
  6. Publias

Publias Guest

Get a sense of humor bro :D Cmon your makin yoursef look silly...

Like Pabst said COMMISSO IS ET!!!!!!!

#46     Aug 27, 2002
  7. rs7

rs7

my personal favorites: (in no particular order)

Publias for mind mind altering nonsense.
    MrSubliminal for humorous nonsense.
    Magna for trying to make sense out of nonsense.
    Daniel M for contrarian nonsense.
    Chasinfla for being militant about his nonsense
    Gordon Gekko for never bothering with anything but nonsense.
    Don Bright for having invented nonsense.
    Fasterpussycat for bringing nonsense to new heights.
    Babak for trying to contain nonsense.
    Darkhorse for sheer volume of nonesense. (nobody does it better)
    Tripack for condensing my nonsense.
    Baron for putting up with a lot of nonsense.

And....

MrSubs' Mom for spawning nonsense. And having the most well trimmed beard.

#47     Aug 27, 2002
  8. Vinny? are you sure? nah.. no way man. I reckon Daniel M's way better! :D

On a serious note, i don't have any faves, i just like the whole place (ET). it's great for a laugh and even someone that already knows everything (like me :)) can learn something new..

most people have mentioned dark, and i'd like to add my .02 to that.. he has been posting very well lately
    in fact, since his surprise comeback, he has been on quite a tear. nearly 150 posts (not quite, but he'll do it by the time i write this) in 10 days...
    my, i don't believe we've seen such a burst out of the gates since Chas was a rookie...(and 'ertrader' too, although he was more of a one month wonder..)

in other news, Daniel M, in a questionable move to only trading the morning period (pre 11am EST), aimed at creating favorable results in the long term, has had a torrid time trading listed stocks (a far cry from his natural Nasdaq habitat), dropping $5k since the start of August. Further compounding his problem is that he may well have been swindled out of his winnings for the year by conniving relatives. Further details as we get them.

#48     Aug 27, 2002
  9. Publias

Publias Guest

:D

#49     Aug 27, 2002
  10. Once again, you have me laughing out loud....You're right, I invented nonsense right about the time that Al Gore invented the Internet.....we were quite a team....setting the standards and protocol for this burgeoning ET board.

lol

Don

#50     Aug 27, 2002