Your favourite Elite Trader & favourite Post

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by SProbability, Aug 27, 2002.

1. Publias

Publias Guest

I retract my prior vote for Murray T. and now vote for COMMISSO!

#21     Aug 27, 2002
  2. talking about funny, just thinking about this post by tom_p in the Motivation thread puts me in stitches:

What a character!!!!

#22     Aug 27, 2002
  3. Magna

Magna Administrator

Hmmm, first Daniel_M voting for Daniel_M, now Publias voting for Publias (excuse me, Commisso his earlier alias). This egoism is getting kind of pathetic. :eek:

#23     Aug 27, 2002
  4. Yes, I missed out COMMISSO, but like dgabriel said, its impossible to remember them all.

#24     Aug 27, 2002
  5. R U sure Publias is COMMISSO?? I like Publias as well, but I think COMMISSO was/is much deeper!

#25     Aug 27, 2002
  6. Publias

Publias Guest

Yes Tom_P I can assure you that we are one in the same :D

#26     Aug 27, 2002
  7. Deeman is the man

#27     Aug 27, 2002
  8. Publias

Publias Guest

Bro if you can't love yourself how can expect anyone else too?:p

#28     Aug 27, 2002
  9. yup, when you read it, it almost makes you want to cry. hehe i'm kidding but, only partly. it really is a great post spoken by someone who knows the journey.

#29     Aug 27, 2002
  10. That boy of mine!!! Always had to be the class clown!

If he applied himself to accomplishing what he is capable of, instead of just fooling around all the time, he could make something of himself.

I scrubbed floors and washed toilets so he could go to medical school. He was a brilliant proctologist, loved his work, was totally into it, and then decided to throw it all away. For WHAT? To trade something called "minis"? What are "minis"? He always like large things. He did many volunteer breast augmentation procedures after straying from proctology. (See photo of Publias). But now he has left medicine. A loss for all of mankind:(.

I remain hopeful however. I just got a call yesterday from the Harvard School of Medicine. They are making an all out effort to get my boy to come to them. To be studied. (not sure what this entails, but it sounds impressive to me).

Please Call Home,
    MrSubs' Mom

#30     Aug 27, 2002