Your favourite Elite Trader & favourite Post

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by SProbability, Aug 27, 2002.

1. Favorite ET'er: There can be only one. And there was only one who came on here, posted his trades in real time and produced a stunning record. For months. He's gone but not forgotten. I refer of course to the incomparable Seanote.

Favorite post: DoogieHoser to the insufferably arrogant Hitman, " What do you think you will do with the $12 you made today?"

#11     Aug 27, 2002
  2. yea, some congrats are definitely due to Seanote, imo.
    oh shit that actually made me giggle!

#12     Aug 27, 2002
  3. So what happened to him? He posted as recently as 08/16. I've heard complimentary things about him, but never really benefited from his contributions, since I'm not much of a Journal follower.

#13     Aug 27, 2002
  4. you may want to read his journals. hehe jk dude..

#14     Aug 27, 2002
  5. I like that Daniel M guy... he's so cool.

#15     Aug 27, 2002
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

My favorite poster is ....Daniel_M.

best posts i've read are from:
    Kymar
    publias
    Mr.Sub
    and of course "The Dark One"

#16     Aug 27, 2002
  7. Magna

Magna Administrator

One of the most clever and painfully accurate "reminders" was by darkhorse in the "5K into 1000K in 18 months via E-minis" thread. Very succinct and to the point:

#17     Aug 27, 2002
    .sigma likes this.
  8. Magna

Magna Administrator

Probably my all-time favorite post on ET was also by darkhorse, this one really struck home with me. He was answering Gordon Gekko on the "Answer this if you make money" thread. A stunning piece of writing for which I'm most grateful:

#18     Aug 27, 2002
  9. Magna

Magna Administrator

The single funniest post I ever read on ET was by Mr. Subliminal when he made a perfect recreation of one of our favorite .... er .... ah .... well, somewhat obtuse posters. It was, of course, on the "Mr. Subliminal's Remote Trading Journal" thread and it cracks me up every time I read it.

#19     Aug 27, 2002
  10. I like many posters here and would not want to make a list for fear of leaving anyone out. Except for one, myself, I always revel (or cringe) at my own posts, especially my journal.

#20     Aug 27, 2002