your favorite song right now

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gordon Gekko, Aug 2, 2006.

1. yea..it's a bit much for me too. and the singing is actually pretty good when he does sing. the guitar solo is pretty awesome.. and i LOVE the drums.

the guy that does the growling thing the best, imo, is the singer for Mudvayne. i love Mudvayne.

if you want another song to check out.. try "Are You Dead Yet?" by Children Of Bodom.

and "Episode 666" by In Flames!!!!!! <---- this song rulesssssss

haaaaahaa these songs are bad representations of the music i like, because they're all growlers, and i don't just like stuff like this.. but yea, i do like these ones though..

#11     Aug 2, 2006
  2. if you like that one by In Flames, check out these other ones by them ..they kinda rule if you feel like goin nuts (and i do often) ..and their guitarists are awesome

"The Jester's Dance" <--- no vocals just great guitar
    "Suburban Me"
    "Only For The Weak"
    "Satellites And Astronauts"
    "Clay Man"

#12     Aug 3, 2006
  3. pattersb

pattersb Guest

I'm with you. Way past my youthful angst.... Country is where it's at.

A great, great tune that comes right to mind .... Dwight Yoakam, Fast As You.

superb.

Tons more, I'll follow up.

#13     Aug 3, 2006
  4. GG, if you know of any good metal tunes WITHOUT GROWLING, please let me know.

#14     Aug 3, 2006
  5. Pussycat dolls...button.

i don't know the words but i love the video

#15     Aug 3, 2006
  6. Yep and SO TRUE!!! :D

#16     Aug 3, 2006
  7. red hot chili peppers - dani california

#17     Aug 3, 2006
  8. I already own several hundred CDs and I rarely hear a new song that I would purchase. The last two songs I have purchased from Yahoo Music is Dani California by The Red Hot Chili Peppers and Working Class Hero by John Lennon. One of my favorite groups is Rage Against the Machine. I have every one of their albums. They are probably too political for some people. Here is a link to one of their best videos and songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxQmU8LyTj0&search=Rage AGainst the Machine

#18     Aug 3, 2006
  9. Bummed RATM broke up. I really like the Testify vid... Thanks

#19     Aug 3, 2006
  10. dude, see my post when i mentioned Egypt Central. they're my fav band right now. the singer is also my fav singer right now and he does no growling. i highly recommend them!!! you can hear some of their songs for free on their sites.

check out
    "over and under"
    "you make me sick"
    "just another lie"

their whole album is basically really good.

#20     Aug 3, 2006