Your Favorite President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by shortie, Aug 3, 2010.

Your Favorite President

1. Carter

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. Reagan

27 vote(s)
    42.2%
  3. Bush Senior

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  4. Clinton

6 vote(s)
    9.4%
  5. Bush Junior

6 vote(s)
    9.4%
  6. Obama

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  7. All are assholes

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  1. My favorite is Carter! Signed peace in Middle east, and he is a good moral president. Projects a good image of the USA in the world. His problem was that he was like a member of the clergy in terms of physical toughness, which did not help him because some people respect mainly the non Jesus type of methods.

#11     Aug 3, 2010
  2. Coin flips?

#12     Aug 3, 2010
  3. "I did not have a sexual relationship with that woman....Lewinsky"

What happened to her by the way? Maybe she was angry at him for not doing the job.

#13     Aug 3, 2010
  4. A person of true conviction that doesn't follow the crowd, makes up his own mind under all the pressures from outside. Admirable, whether you agree or not. But I don't see a vote up there.

#14     Aug 3, 2010

5. I did. :)

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#15     Aug 3, 2010
  6. LOL!

#16     Aug 3, 2010
  7. Larson

Larson Guest

I would have to agree that Jimmy had the most integrity (that would not be hard with the list presented). He made one good economic decision.......... the appointment of Volcker to the Fed.

#18     Aug 3, 2010
  8. shit, where's my man Nixon.

He kicked all their asses

You are posting too soon after your last post. Try again in a few minutes. Go get a shave and a shower and come back, our crap servers should be ready to post another message by then

#19     Aug 3, 2010
  9. Anticipating that Wilburbear and Lucrum will show up soon, here's a solid kick in the ass in advance :) :D :D

A seventy-five year old White guy, his hair was completely white, marries a twenty-two year old girl, and she gets pregnant.

Nine months later, he walks into the Maternity Ward. He says to the nurse, “Well, how’d I do?”

The nurse says: “She had twins.”

He says, “Heh, heh, heh…well, I guess that goes to show, that even if there’s snow on the roof, there can still be fire in the furnace.”

She says, “Well, then you’d better change filters. Both of the babies are black.”

#20     Aug 3, 2010