Your Favorite Most Addictive Puzzle/Strategy Game

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by shortie, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Daal

Daal

Truco

#31     Aug 6, 2010
  2. Women

#32     Aug 6, 2010
  3. kingjelly

kingjelly

If you like puzzle games and want to contribute so society / science at the same time there is a game called FOLDIT in which it is possible you could contribute to finding cures for aids/cancer/alzheimers etc and its fun too. You can google it if you want to play.

Preston

#33     Oct 3, 2010
  4. It has to be Civilization series...Latest is Civ 5. I played as the Chinese and just discovered oil by 1460 and built 90% of all available wonders up to now...muahaha..

hehe..seriously when i stopped trading when i started playing Civ 5 for 2 full days

#34     Oct 3, 2010
  5. the wily germans declared war on france and i jolly well joined, bullied them with 2 catapults, 2 knights and 1 swordsman...my new musketman marched too slowly and arrived too late for the fun!

#35     Oct 3, 2010
  6. spindr0

spindr0

My two top scores were 808 and 974. Needed a lot of good box fills for those. Have you noticed the occasional phantom move where you click the ball, unclick it because you see a better move and the game adds 3 bals?

#36     Oct 3, 2010
  7. you are good! can't remember the phantom moves, not sure.

good box fills?

#37     Oct 3, 2010
  8. spindr0

spindr0

Got 2 more 900+ scores but haven't cracked 1000 yet :)

What I mean by good box fills is that when the game adds balls, it places same color balls together (in line) rather than a blocking color. When that occurs a lot, a high score is more attainable.

Apart from enjoying the game, it's good filler for the idle time spent waiting for trade fills and price alerts to hit.

#38     Oct 10, 2010