Your Favorite ET Gurus Who Actually Trade

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SlickRick, Oct 4, 2003.

1. Thats a pretty lame list IMO...

If I were to chose an ET member, who I am 99% sure trades and who provides the most value -- my vote would have to go to OldTrader...

My vote on this list goes to my boy Pabst though!

PEACE and good-specul8ng...

#11     Oct 4, 2003
  2. how many of these ever shared anything of REAL educational value here? Only dbphoenix and harrytrader. The rest are AB (arrogant bastards) or barely making it themselves.

#12     Oct 4, 2003
  3. TraderKay,

For the last year or so, 90% of the posts I read from you are angry complaints about EliteTrader... If you hate it so much why do continue to come here to bitch and whine all the time???

#13     Oct 4, 2003
  4. You're all missing somebody.:D

#14     Oct 4, 2003
  5. First of all let me say this, I resemble that remark, Traderkay.

I have no clue why I am in such esteemed company. Perhaps in a round about way its because I post so infrequently so as not to do to much damage.

I vote for Girlpower.

regards,

Bruce Hawkins, aka Tonkadad, aka Arrogant Bastard

#15     Oct 4, 2003
  6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I disagree. I've gotten ideas from several traders here, none of whom except Natalie (GirlPower) is on your list, and Natalie is no "AB".

Someone may want to ask how many people have been influenced by SnoSur4, or SimTrader, or no_pm_please. I've been able to modify several of their ideas for use in my own system. Of course, a half-dozen people out of 17,000 isn't much, but there it is.

#16     Oct 4, 2003
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Where the hell is Metooxx on this list? This guy helps people more in one word then most of these people do with 50 posts.

#17     Oct 4, 2003
  8. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

So we can expect you to stop posting while you're still "junior", or will you just adopt another alias to keep your count down? :p

#18     Oct 4, 2003
  9. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Looking forward to the meaningful stuff, which, I assume, doesn't include most of what you've posted so far. :p

Want to adopt a new alias and start over? :cool:

#19     Oct 4, 2003
  10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Not really. I think this whole post count thing is stupid. It's not as if the best traders have the most posts. In fact, it's most likely the opposite. Look at the names on the Most Active list.

#20     Oct 4, 2003