Your brain, your mind, and death

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by lilduckling, Jul 24, 2008.

1. What are the bars of the cage made of? If my wife was in the cage and she knew I was losing money, she would chew through them to save her half. Her venom can eat through high carbon steel like it was butter. I'll bet my kid could pick that lock.

#31     Jul 25, 2008
  2. You have no clue what this post is about do you?

"putting a gun to your head for 25k a year is silly bs"....... dude are you serious??? This is just a scenario... 25k is random..... make it 25 mil ok....... holy cow......... you're something else.

And i love the situation you have painted for me LOL.

I’m sorry to disappoint you, but unlike you who is chancing fame before you kick the bucket, I on the other hand am very happy with my progress. You have forgotten the monster trade I made 2 years ago on the S&P. Believe me when I tell you I will not be having any financial difficulties for many years ahead. One thing I am head and shoulders above you is my honesty…. For one, I don’t use multiple alias.

How many times must I say the same thing on here…… It doesn’t matter how long you entertain yourself with mental masturbation ….. Diddling with strategies as if it were an erector set to keep elderly folk busy in a retirement home….. What matters is making money…. That is it. You either make money or you don’t. You can babble mumble jumble till you’re blue in the face… but in the end, all that matters is $$$$.

Continue to play Connect Four while explaining to your opponent all the possible moves in chess.

#32     Jul 25, 2008
  3. Does you wife know your ID on ET? If she does, she will take out a $10 million life insurance policy on your head, and give you a Belgium kiss with a drop of her saliva (judging from the effect of her venom on carbon steel, a drop of venom from her mouth is sufficient to kill an elephant in 10 seconds). If you want to live, don't be kissed by your wife or your two girlfriends (one has hepatitis D and the other has hepatitis K, both diseases kill).:mad:

#33     Jul 26, 2008
  4. Foot prints

One night lilduck had a dream. He dreamed He was walking along the beach with the GROB. Across the sky flashed trades from His life. For each trade He noticed two sets of footprints in the sand. One belonging to Him and the other to the GROB.

When the last trade of His life flashed before Him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of His life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest trades of His life.

This really bothered Him and He questioned the GROB about it. GROB you said that once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome trades in my life there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me.

The GROB replied, my precious, precious lilduckling, I Love you and I would never leave you! During your times of trial and suffering when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I was doing all the trades for you.

#34     Jul 26, 2008
  5. lol. funny how you substituted "God" for "GROB" and "scenes" for "trades". The underlying moral is the same though.

That anonymous text "Footprints in the sand" is one of the best written analogies regarding life that I have come across.

Cheers.

#35     Jul 26, 2008
  6. And Grob much like God has remained invisible where trades are concerned :p

#36     Jul 26, 2008

7. Wow....... Wow........ I mean wow Jack, I, I dont know what to say. I'm speechless, that was very good..... very good indeed. You said it right from the heart....Didn't know you had it in you.

#37     Jul 26, 2008
  8. Ah, another thread taken to surreal ville ... good thing I don't care anymore.

Very interesting orginal premise, lil' duck. But I really don't like analogies that put time constraints and physical, mental or emotional stress on human learning and behavior potential.

That isn't the optimal way to process information and learn ... nice thread though, at least the parts of it that stay on topic.

#38     Jul 26, 2008
  9. I wanted to stay on topic, but was overwhelmed with oncoming buffoonery and gave up

#39     Jul 26, 2008
  10. Just hit the complain button and keep on mov'in, same as with any other thread disruptor who overstays their welcome.

I don't think the concept works, but you can apply it to your own trading and get back to us ... but in my experience, that quality of desperation leads to things that are destructive in nature, not positive.

#40     Jul 26, 2008