Your Best Trading System

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dirkd, Apr 24, 2009.

1. T2GR8T

T2GR8T

Off and on.. ie: losing.. nobody takes a sabbatical from winning :p

#11     Apr 24, 2009
  2. dirkd

dirkd

Maybe i should have changed the title a bit. I am not really interested in other peoples system as i am with the lessons they have learned over the years. I have developed, tested, fine tuned, tested, enhanced mental psychology, retested, fine tuned, retested my sytstem my own system. Of course it doesn't hurt to have several experienced traders share there knowledge with each other. we can go much further collectively than as an individual. Most people cant understand that and im not interested in those people. When you go to war you are at a disadvantage by yourself but if you have a squad your chances increase exponentially.

#12     Apr 24, 2009
  3. Yes, you have said that several times. What you said you do was no help to anyone else. And you are still an unknown entity, so I do not think people will be flocking to publicize what they do to you.

We have a constant stream of newbies coing in begging for other's knowledge, sometimes similar to how you did it ("lets share knowledge") and they usually get the answer "go research the existing posts and learn on your own. It won't be handed to you..."

I suspect if you are here awhile, and start showing you really have serious trading knowledge, instead of self-testifying and expecting to "exchange best systems."

Your title surely came across wrong. "Your Best Trading System "

#13     Apr 24, 2009
  4. dirkd

dirkd

Ya i took some time off after i blew out my first account. does that surprise anyone? I didnt want to get back in the market without educating myself. then i blew out my 2nd account. Sure i admit it. Then i almost blew out my 3rd account. However have i learned from every experience? Yes. I don't know any trader that hasnt lost money and questioned himself at one point. I don't need anyone's pity. My journey continues everyday. I've had months with over 80% win ratio's and iv had months with less than 10% win ratio. Thank god the 10% win ratios are long gone but i try and improve with every trade. Just a note i don't trade stocks just futures.

#14     Apr 24, 2009
  5. dirkd

dirkd

Im not begging for any one's knowledge. Like i said before i don't need anyones systems or ideas. I suppose i could have made a better title. But i am new to this site but i do have a lot of knowledge about trading. And of course im not gonna put my system in my post. just a few things to let other experienced traders know that i do have trading knowledge. I'm looking for traders with positive energy to form a "squad" and go to war together.

#15     Apr 24, 2009
  6. There are a half dozen different systems talked about just on ET here. Put them all together, look at the mess, [it is one big mess for sure] simplify it down to something that reveals the market's emotions and limitations and then enter into a dialog with it. If you simplify enough it's more of an art than a science and then guess what?? It's fun... and you will be doing what Don Bright said of course, you ride the coattails of the big guys pretty muchly.

#16     Apr 24, 2009
  7. post to the ES Journal

:)

#17     Apr 24, 2009
  8. I just loved the little icon " cool guy" :cool:
    that he posted:D

#18     Apr 24, 2009
  9. dirkd

dirkd

ya i liked it too! thats why i posted it.

#19     Apr 24, 2009