Your bank is a criminal organization, after 17 years of doing business my bank cheats

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HateBanks, Jun 13, 2009.

1. keep burying your head in the sand
    I can't wait for the day you and your children are hungry living on the street

"daddy what happened to our banking system, you said everything was fine"

#51     Jun 13, 2009
  2. sjfan

sjfan

You wish misery and poverty upon people who disagree with you. I see. You are really nice guy.

#52     Jun 13, 2009
  3. I envy you, if I could go back and live in a "naive mental bubble"

hell I would be happy too

#53     Jun 13, 2009
  4. sjfan

sjfan

Which is funny, because this whole thread is about how you refuse to understand what "overdraft" means and want to stubbornly stay in your little bubby where "overdraft" means something completely different what everyone else knows.

#54     Jun 13, 2009
  5. Eight

Eight

I don't think postal, I think "trader"... somebody rips me off and I think, "yeah but your retirement fund can't make gains like I can sucka"....

#55     Jun 13, 2009
  6. you are in essence saying to me, "if you don't like bank rules, open up your own bank then"

you are like a child

go to sleep kid, we grownups are talking about predatory banking system

go to sleep little kido

#56     Jun 13, 2009
  7. Again ( I have said this about 3-4 times before.

Quit your bank. Join a credit union.

Banks consider their customers as farmers consider milk cows.

#57     Jun 13, 2009
  8. sjfan

sjfan

Is that what you think I said? Your reading comprehension is pretty poor, no? What I (and everyone else) have been saying is that your account was overdrafted and the rules were proper. The phone company, if they did what you said they did, was the problem here and that you should go talk to them rather than being pissed off the bank for assessing a penalty that they had every right (and reason) to.

You - on the other hand - not only fail to understand such basic reasoning - started throwing around death threats.

#58     Jun 13, 2009
  9. finally a sane post, why is it that common sense is anything but common

#59     Jun 13, 2009
  10. why don't you disclose exactly which bank pays your salary

if Royal Bank pays your salary, I expect you to send me back my 50 dollars you STOLE from me

#60     Jun 13, 2009