Your bank is a criminal organization, after 17 years of doing business my bank cheats

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HateBanks, Jun 13, 2009.

1. You are expecting something of the bank that you are not willing to offer... fairness! You were not fair, but you are expecting the same. You broke not only the letter of the law, but also the spirit of it. Finish this senseless argument, go outside and breathe... you get to live another day - be grateful for that, and stop complaining. I've just left the hospital, and broke bad news to a family that just lost their child. For crying out loud, put your problems into some perspective.

#41     Jun 13, 2009
  2. why don't I PM you my phone number as well so next time your bank rapes your ass, you can phone me and bitch to me

you think something like this won't happen to you......like that song goes, think of me when the time comes :cool:

#42     Jun 13, 2009
  3. sjfan

sjfan

You don't need to keep repeating the same crap you wrote. I can read. And please do, why don't you PM me your phone number. And I assure you I'll call you when the bank rapes me. But until I accidentally end up being cornered by my account officer, I'll be fine - because I take responsbilities for my actions and understand my rights and responsibilities under my contract with my bank.

#43     Jun 13, 2009
  4. just cause people die everyday doesn't mean I should enjoy being a victim of predatory system

#44     Jun 13, 2009
  5. sjfan

sjfan

Just because you refuse to understand what the word "overdraft" means doesn't mean you are a victim of a prediatory system.

#45     Jun 13, 2009
  6. I find it truly sad when a person defends predatory system because it is The Norm.

truly sad state of the union as they say

#46     Jun 13, 2009
  7. "This is a criminal organization, Banks are run by the highest order of criminals that ever walked the earth."

WRONG!! I nominate insurance companies for that role.

#47     Jun 13, 2009
  8. oh man don't even get me started on insurance companies

I can't take this anymore :mad:

#48     Jun 13, 2009
  9. sjfan

sjfan

Looks like the level of discourse here has dropped to the level of personal death threads.

From BankHater via PM:

--------------------
    DIE YOU BUSH VOTING dumb piece of shit

I have a friend like you

2 degrees but still as dumb as shit

and certainly not smart enough to trade

remind you of someone

#49     Jun 13, 2009
  10. sjfan

sjfan

I actually feel quite sorry for you. You live in your own personal hell.

#50     Jun 13, 2009