Your bank is a criminal organization, after 17 years of doing business my bank cheats

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HateBanks, Jun 13, 2009.

1. regardless of phone company's early transfer bank is not right on this

if the account is ZERO, how can account be overdrawn

you are one of these educated fools, you don't understand how banks make fools out of people

#31     Jun 13, 2009
  2. sjfan

sjfan

?!!! Do you know what an overdraft is? If you have 0. You let someone draw $10 from your account, then your balance is $0 - $10 = -$10 < $0 = overdraft. Does this not make basic sense to you? Is 2nd grade math too "educated" for you?

#32     Jun 13, 2009
  3. regardless of phone company's early transfer bank is not right on this

if the account is ZERO, how can account be overdrawn

you are one of these educated fools, you don't understand how banks make fools out of people

#33     Jun 13, 2009
  4. sjfan

sjfan

Your lack of education in basic math, basic personal finance, and personal responsiblity is both a consequence of our poor education system and the unhappy fact that you are drain and burden on our society.

#34     Jun 13, 2009
  5. Your complaint with the fee is without merit - your bank was not aware the phone company would charge the account later. When you open an account, you should deposit funds to cover any charges that you anticipate will be made against that account. You did not deposit any funds, and the overdraft triggered a bank fee. Your failure to read the bank's terms is yours alone.

Perhaps your outrage is toward the amount charged... $50. Is it fair? It seems a large fee to charge for a small overdraft, but when the banking system depends on liquidity, and you remove that liquidity by having no cash in the account as you promised to have, the bank MUST charge a penalty. Remember, you agreed to those terms.

I agree with those here, who have written asking you to reflect, that your outrage is misplaced, and will do you no good. Before you post again, perhaps you should write it down on paper, reflect on it for 24 hours, and then decide whether it is appropriate to post on a public forum. You need to reflect more, and react less. Be a peace :)

#35     Jun 13, 2009
  6. ITS LEGAL BUT IT IS NOT RIGHT

IT IS NOT RIGHT

it is using common mistakes TO MILK THE PEOPLE

you are the dumbest good grammar and spelling person I ever conversed with

#36     Jun 13, 2009
  7. sjfan

sjfan

Just because you don't understand a basic concept that everyone understands doesn't make you right or the concept wrong.

Sir, at least I have no problem telling you that your grammar and intelligence are basically on par. Bravo. Now go take your outrage out on drinking or hitting women; I'm sure might makes right, no?

#37     Jun 13, 2009
  8. GTS

GTS

An overdraft fee is applied when you attempt to overdraw the account not because you did overdraw it.

Now pay up sucker.

Only stupid people. The banks have to make their money somehow, I'm ok with them charging people who manage their money poorly...saves me money.

#38     Jun 13, 2009
  9. I would never waste a single second on guys like you but your attitude makes me upset because people like you who try to freeride the system and then take everyone around them down are the ones who brought about this whole chaos. When I see people damaging their homes which they had to evict because they defaulted on their mortgage, when people fail to handle money responsibly (as in your case) when people do things they dont understand and this causes harm to others then it always amazes me how exactly those people make the biggest demands and scream the loudest. They should shut up, get locked up till they have paid back the last penny they owe to others.
    And now shut up and rather hurry to pay because you get hit with an additional late payment, moron!

#39     Jun 13, 2009
  10. why don't I PM you my phone number so next time your bank rapes your ass, you can phone me and bitch to me

#40     Jun 13, 2009