Your bank is a criminal organization, after 17 years of doing business my bank cheats

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HateBanks, Jun 13, 2009.

1. moron!!!

#11     Jun 13, 2009
  2. I am glad you asked. I am one of those assholes who wasn't raised to be a spineless little bitch brainwashed by banks since the age of 2 to believe how scamming people with fees is legit

that is what kind of asshole I am

#12     Jun 13, 2009
  3. it's not smart to post such things on the web (or to even state them to anyone not even your closest friends or family members)

if tomorrow something random happens that wasn't even your fault in anyway but you get caught for it, such statements can and will be used against you in the court

#13     Jun 13, 2009
  4. yes defend your bank, defend the honor of your bank
    you idiot, you take it up the ass your whole life and you can't even see them screwing you

how hollow are you

how empty is your soul ?

#14     Jun 13, 2009
  5. sjfan

sjfan

No. you are the kind of asshole who doesn't take responsibility for your actions.

Why didn't you tell the phone company to hold the withdraw and to charge a late fee? You were trying to pay your bills with money that's not in your account. The bank has a contractual right to charge you a penalty for it. You agreed to that when you signed up.

Where's your self respect? Why should others not get your contractual due because you were tardy?

#15     Jun 13, 2009
  6. I don't care anymore, someone has to speak out

how many millions of people have to get scammed for how many years before we demand honesty and integrity

#16     Jun 13, 2009
  7. Have had extraordinarily good experiences with TD Bank, formerly Commerce Bank.

Open 7 days a week, open late, very friendly, personal service and not only don't they cheat me on fees, I've actually received numerous credits/refunds in my account from fees charged to me by other bank's ATM's.

Strong balance sheet, too. They've essentially been immune to the bank meltdowns. Couldn't feel safer keeping money there.

#17     Jun 13, 2009
  8. GTS

GTS

Here's let me fix your quote:

sjfan is right, you are clearly not capable of managing your money properly. Perhaps you should keep your money under a mattress and not use banks?

Oh and I have good news, since you think that Telus should punish I think you will find out shortly that you will get your wish.

#18     Jun 13, 2009
  9. sjfan

sjfan

How exactly is this a scam or a cheat? Did your bank tell you at some point that there isn't a penalty for overdrawing your account? Hell, this isn't even one of those fees that no one knows about (so at least you have some ground for complaining). How does anyone these day know that there's a contractual penalty for overdrawing. Moreoever, how are you even arguing that overdrawing your account isn't a potential problem not only for the end party, but also for the bank.

So much for personal responsibility

#19     Jun 13, 2009
  10. my company was supposed to charge 10 days later, they charged early and caught the account empty
    of course I signed everything when I opened the account, but there is no choice, ALL banks operate this way

just cause it is the norm, it isn't right, but that's too much for you to comprehend

#20     Jun 13, 2009