Your administrator has disabled private messaging.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Qbit, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Totally agree that they should at least be readable...

#21     Dec 21, 2011
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Just keep starting threads in the feedback section, complaining that you cant PM until you get your post count up. Eventually you will have enough posts to use the PM. Problem solved. No need to thank me. :D

#22     Dec 22, 2011
  3. AndyC

AndyC

This stuff about disabling private messages is total crap... I recieved a PM and even can't read it... I am not here for spaming or advertsiing or whatever. If this stays as it is, I will close my account down - no problem.

#23     Dec 22, 2011
  4. Max E.

Max E.

You have been here for 4 days and made 8 posts and people are supposedly sending you PM's?

Something tells me that the elite trader might just be able to get over the loss of you, if you decide to leave.

#24     Dec 22, 2011
  5. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

ET management should specifically notify new members "in the registration process" that their use of private message will me limited until they've establish a public forum posting history instead of the new member finding out about such as a "surprise" after they've registered.

In addition, I would be very suspicious of someone that just join a forum and then wants to start sending private messages. That's a person that already knows the system as a another alias or someone that wants to use private message for something that's not cool.

Therefore, if you truly have no hidden agendas...just use your email address to "privately" communicate with someone via one of those Yahoo or Hotmail email addresses without sharing your ISP real email address until you've established yourself at ET. This will allow you to "privately" communicate with someone whatever it is you want to communicate without coughing up your real email address. :cool:

#25     Dec 22, 2011
  6. AndyC

AndyC

oh boy...... "hidden agendas..." .... I recieve a PM and am not even allowed to read it???????????????????????? Enough of this - that is crap. I joined this forum because some great guys I know recommended it to me. But already have seen enough.

#26     Dec 22, 2011
  7. You CLEARLY have no idea about what has been going on here lately and how could you....you just joined!

My advice is to read, enjoy and, in time, you'll be able to send PM's. No big deal.

#27     Dec 22, 2011
  8. I am a trader first and a moderator second.

I would like to thank the administration for keeping ET spam free.

I would like to thank my associate moderators for working as a team for keeping ET spam free.

But...

Most of all I would like to thank the guests here for making ET what it is today. A spam-free trading website of threads that has risen to #1. It is an honor to be posting here with you.

Happy Holidays and a Happy and Good New Year to come to my Friends, Collegues, Guests and Readers.

ES

P.S. Please PM me with your comments...NO! JUST JOKING!!!!

#28     Dec 22, 2011
  9. Yeah, William"the darkies are out of control" Rennick. I am very glad that you have reaped all that you have sown.

#29     Dec 22, 2011
  10. fb_klink

fb_klink

I would like to read the PM that I´ve got.

I think there are other ways to minimize spam. But reading messages makes no spam.

I´m in many forum all over the world but this is, no words...

This forum is ok, I think it is from traders for traders.

#Thanks*

#30     Dec 23, 2011