Your administrator has disabled private messaging.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Qbit, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Almost 14K posts..Jesus H Christ ES

ps. just having fun, I remember when you were at 10K asking for a reset...:D :D :D :

#11     Dec 5, 2011
  2. Hello my friend...

#12     Dec 5, 2011
  3. Glad to see they got you keeping an eye on this joint. :cool:

#13     Dec 6, 2011
  4. It's a full-Time Job...But hey this is where all my friends are....so I would be here anyways...

Good Trading to you.

ES

#14     Dec 6, 2011
  5. Hey, Michael has a lot to say. If you don't believe it, just ask him.

#15     Dec 6, 2011
  6. The response was appropriate. Some of us have invested in this virtual town called ET. Some people were trying to bring it down. I support requiring an investment in this community before you get full access.

#16     Dec 7, 2011
  7. Really, what is your investment? Charging will bring this great site down you blowhard. Where did you learn business, Barney Frank Technical College ?

Karreem Rennick Jabbar out:cool:

ps. that was a skyhook from halfcourt:..

#17     Dec 8, 2011
  8. Is there any chance we could at least read the private messages we've received from people who are capable of sending them to us? When a private message is sent to someone who is not yet entitled, is the sender notified that the recipient is unable to read them?

#18     Dec 8, 2011
  9. Alcoeus

Alcoeus

I would like to be able to read the PMs at least too.. or we could just complain 13 more times and it'll be solved lol j/k

#19     Dec 9, 2011
  10. Qbit

Qbit

I'm sorry to hear about spammers and trouble makers and I do understand that they are giving you guys trouble but what I'm saying here is that a legit account becomes practically unusable given that I don't post much.

Anyhow, I can't blame you for taking extreme measures, your site was under attack. However, unless you could consider some sort of solution for accounts that never caused trouble, e.g. limited messaging, like 1 message per week or something, the site becomes unusable for those of us who don't post much. Personally I was using the site mostly to exchange PMs with 1-2 members who kindly replied to a query I made based on their posts.

I could do a bunch posts on whether TA works or not, on whether a broker has good or bad commissions structure etc but honestly I don't find it constructive.

In any case, it's understandable why you restricted accounts with low activity so much, so no hard feelings. Still, if you could consider a solution that prevents misuse and at the same time allows legit users to use their account, it would be appreciated.

#20     Dec 11, 2011