Younger Gen: This will make you mad!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by short&naked, May 10, 2009.

1. You apparently don't even know who deserves the blame. Ever hear of "The Government"?

There should have been a major overhaul of Social Security 40 years ago... when it was clear the demographics wouldn't support it in its then and present form.

Oh... and the government should not have STOLEN SS funds. They were wrong (or simply lied) saying, "Social Scurity benefits will never use all THAT money...".

#11     May 10, 2009
  2. If you haven't seen Gerald Celente's comments about the near future - search the web and find them.

-gastropod

#12     May 10, 2009
  3. You young punks have not paid your dues yet. You get nothing because you let wall street rape you as you thought they had your best intersets in mind. Wise up fools.

#13     May 10, 2009
  4. spinn

spinn

I agree with 99% of what you have said, but is healthcare, not unions or management that will bring down tis country.

DRs rarely do anything other than cover up illnesses and give out drugs that cost 100s of times they are worth.

As long as Americans have health insurance and can see a DR, have him charge insurance $1000 to do nothing and the copay is $20, we do not have a prayer.

I have no idea how any American Dr can live with himself.

#14     May 10, 2009
  5. pt199

pt199

DVE250 said

old people are the scorge of the earth.

Us old folks will kick your ass!

#15     May 10, 2009
  6. kashking

kashking

As long as the heaviest users of health care are having their pills paid by a government that can print an unlimited amount of money, don't expect cost to go down!!

Why charge 25 year old Joe Schmo $30.00 for an office visit, when I can make the price $150.00 and bill the government that amount for all my senior patients?

#16     May 10, 2009
  7. Wait till they start living to 95-105 on a regular basis.

If the young people had any sense they would start a revolution and turn the country Libertarian but no they rather vote for those that are going take everything they will ever have.

#17     May 10, 2009
  8. clacy

clacy

Exactly.

#18     May 10, 2009
  9. no, what they would rather do is email each other cartoons of Obaaaaaaaaaammmmmmaaaaaaaaa walking on water like Jesus Christ . Thankful that my kids haven't got that stupid yet.

#19     May 10, 2009
  10. Banff01

Banff01

I agree that it's not the retired folks now who did anything wrong. It's the babyboomers who screwed up the system. They had everything given to them by their parents - cheap education, abundant jobs, medicare, unions. They wasted their youth doing drugs and now seeing the system slowly go bankrupt under their watch they tried getting rich on the real estate which ended up breaking the whole system.
    They brought us the free trade and let all our jobs be taken abroad. Let's point the finger in the right direction. They are a generation of kids that had everything and always looked for the easy way out. Unfortunately they are now in charge.
    No offense intended here but saying that it's the fault of today's youth who are not fighting the corporations enough is pretty far fetched.

#20     May 10, 2009