Young Singers Spread Racist Hate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Oct 21, 2005.

1. Another source is the department of justice crime stats. White on black crime vs. Black on white crime is disturbing.

#51     Oct 26, 2005

2. how come ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

doesnt post links to such lyrics and call black people racist???

#52     Oct 26, 2005
  3. Straw man fallacy.

You just don't get it do you.

All the racism possible by a minority of African Americans doesn't justify or make neo nazism palatable or correct, nor does the abuse by a mother who uses her children to promote hate make that the right thing to or okay because of what others do.

Why can't you simply condem the white supremecists and their hate speech on principle? Why is it necessary to point to any other group that also practices racism and hate speech? There is no need at all to rationalize the white neo nazis, is there?

Didn't your mammy ever tell you that just because someone else does something wrong, that doesn't mean it is right for you to do the same thing?

Grow the fuck up and get some principles in your life.

#53     Oct 26, 2005
  4. Yes, excellent post sputdr,

Nice try by Zzz and jorgemaldo to apologize for it, oh no! its not racism. suckers.

#54     Oct 26, 2005
  5. Are you on drugs? Or is it a congenital mentally defective condition?

I condemn racism across the board, there is nothing to apologize for.

It is the ET klan thinkers that are trying to rationalize support for the neo nazis by using straw man fallacious reasoning to rationalize hatred.

#55     Oct 26, 2005
  6. Here's your apology or excuse towards racism, regarding IceT's lyrics. You can say you condemn racism across the board, yet here youve made an excuse for racist lyrics. Imagine if IceT was white.

#56     Oct 26, 2005
  7. That's not an apology or defense at all, it is simply that his comments were not racist.

Show me where IceT mentioned anger to only whites? He was pissed off at the authorities. Anger toward repressive authority is nothing new, and certainly not racial in nature, especially where there are so many brothers living in Columbus Georgia.

I can imagine IceT being white, say he was lead singer for the Doors in the late sixties and was charged with whipping his dick out on stage and busted for it in Florida (even though he didn't do it), being pretty pissed off at the authorities in that area of Florida.

Can you provide any examples of white rappers who have been angry with a community that was dominated by a primary black populated authority who was treated the way IceT was treated in Columbus Georgia?

I can easily imagine Eminem singing the song with the exact same lyrics as IceT, with the anger not being racial, but political. IceT's anger was political, not racial.

#57     Oct 26, 2005
  8. Quote from ZZZzzzzzzz:

Not racist, but anger toward a specific region and the local authorities therein.

Ok, those two little girls aren't racist, they are just angry towards blacks and other minorities.

In fact, I believe the Klan is angry too.

I'm waiting for Z10 to use the spike lee line of "black people can't be racist, they dont' have enough power.

#58     Oct 26, 2005
  9. Why defend any rap artist... white or black. Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel for entertainment. They dont write music, they dont play musical instruments, they dont even sing... they TALK lame rhymes!!! LOL!!! Anyone remember Kanye's remarks when he lost some award to a country artist??? An artist who actually plays an instrument and sings. Yes the same Kanye who blurted racial comments towards white people in office after the hurricane. Wow... imagine a white saying such comments at award shows and relief efforts.

#59     Oct 26, 2005
  10. I am not a fan of rap at all, but I understand the anger that young people feel toward authority that tries to curb their freedom of expression.

That is nothing new at all.

#60     Oct 26, 2005