Young Singers Spread Racist Hate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Oct 21, 2005.

1. doggerel... he deserves punishment for this lame rhyming.

I hate hip-hop.

m

#41     Oct 24, 2005
  2. jem

jem

mackie and I agree that is lame juvenile crap.

Oh they said you cant say fuck. Well too grow up.

But I guess I am wrong cause now that actor is on T.V. playing lame as cop with a gay son and he is very understanding.

#42     Oct 25, 2005
  3. Not racist in my opinion.

#43     Oct 25, 2005
  4. It's funny- these two are accused of spreading racist hate but the hundred of black rappers spreading racist and misognyst hate are called "artists"

#45     Oct 25, 2005
  5. sputdr, wake up. These little girls ARE spreading racism, and the "hundreds of black rappers" AREN'T doing that. Can I have one reality check of Mr. Sputdr, please.

#46     Oct 26, 2005
  6. Hundreds of black rappers ARENT doing that??? Unbelievable to even consider writing that! Go through your CD's.

#47     Oct 26, 2005

7. Yes, I"M the one who needs a reality check.

Am I reading too much into these lyrics? Where am I going wrong?

Kill the white people; we gonna make them hurt; kill the white
    people; but buy my record first; ha, ha, ha"; "Kill d'White People";
    --Apache, Apache Ain't Shit, 1993, Tommy Boy Music, Time Warner, USA.

#48     Oct 26, 2005
  8. Theres a lot more than that!! Dont have all month to start posting all the racist lyrics though. Nice post, sputdr.

#49     Oct 26, 2005
  9. The biggest source of racism comes from white people getting tired of hearing how they "owe" the black folks something. If the blacks would just shut up and go about their business and do something productive instead of blame the white man for all of their ills things would be alot different.

Hell, many of them should be thankful for the white man bringing their ancestors to the US. Where would they be now? Trompsing through some jungle (or desert) in Africa instead of being a part of the greatest economic powere in the world with near limitles opportunities. They need to stop their bitching and get busy doing something productive, then racism will dissapear.

Black people make more of an issue of color than white people do in general. At least thats my experience.

#50     Oct 26, 2005