Young Singers Spread Racist Hate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Oct 21, 2005.

1. TGregg

TGregg

LOL, pop stars? I don't think so. The "band" is one chick with a mic and another with a guitar. Check out the massive show, ROFL! Bet they sold a whole dozen CDs total (including the six they bought themselves and the four their family bought). Here's their website:

http://prussianblue.net/

No pictures of the "crowds" of probably five or six that listen to them though. They've gotten a hundred thousand times more publicity courtesy of Zboy and the rest of the racist-crazed media than they ever would have gotten on their own.

Meanwhile, here's a genocidal racist from the University of NC:

Now how do I know that the white people know that we are going to come up with a solution to the problem? I know it because they have retina scans, they have what they call racial profiling, DNA banks, and they’re monitoring our people to try to prevent the one person from coming up with the one idea. And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people because that in my estimation is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve this problem. Now I don’t care whether you clap or not, but I’m saying to you that we need to solve this problem because they are going to kill us. And I will leave on that. So we just have to just set up our own system and stop playing and get very serious and not be diverted from coming up with a solution to the problem and the problem on the planet is white people.

Dr. Kamau Kambon (quoted above) by C-Span. You can go read it yourself if you click on recent archives and scroll down until you find "Black Media Forum on the Image of Black Americans in Mainstream Media". Attended by a great many more people than Hammerfest `05.

The dolts trying to grab some fame as singers appeal to nobody, and there's not an accredited college in this country that would keep them on after remarks like that. However, things are way different if one is talking about wiping out all the white people. That's fine and dandy.

And for the record:

An official at N.C. State University claims that Dr. Kambon - once a visiting professor being paid by the taxpayers of North Carolina – is no longer affiliated with the university. But, if that is true, why is he still listed on the university’s Africana Studies faculty page?

#11     Oct 21, 2005
  2. Haven't kicked your stalking habit I see....

#12     Oct 21, 2005
  3. like mohamed said, the only good klans are at the bottom of the seas.

#13     Oct 22, 2005
  4. The banality of evil...

#14     Oct 22, 2005
    • ws.jpg
      File size:
      5.7 KB
      Views:
    #15     Oct 23, 2005
  5. #16     Oct 23, 2005
  6. Very well summed up.

#17     Oct 23, 2005
  7. one must protect oneself against others trying to destroy the foundation of a great nation...

#18     Oct 23, 2005
  8. The foundation of this country is racism?

:confused: :( :confused:

#19     Oct 23, 2005
  9. Why is Louis Farrakhan allowed to say "kill whitey" and other hateful, racist remarks... but as soon as a white person says something "non-pc".... the hippies like you are up in arms having a sh*t fit???

What is good for the goose is good for the gander..

lesson over..

please go back to sleep....

you have been OWNED!

#20     Oct 23, 2005