Young Singers Spread Racist Hate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Oct 21, 2005.

1. The rest of the song has to do with taking down whitey. Racism.
    Tickets?:(

#151     Mar 29, 2006

2. lol so you took 1 quote from the 100 that were posted and analyzed it???

what about the other 99 that say kill whitey??? those dont count?

#152     Mar 29, 2006
  3. EqtTrdr, learn how to read first. Then read my post again, where I SPECIFICALLY EXPLAIN THAT I'M JUST SINGLING OUT ONE PARTICULAR QUOTE FOR DISCUSSION. I haven't commented on the others in particular, although there are many dodgy quotes. If you're just another racist troll, let me know and I'll put you on ignore - the benefit of doubt has left you with one strike left.

#153     Mar 29, 2006
  4. Well, if that's the case you should quote the racist part instead of your original quote. That's what you have to do in every quote, quote the racist part.

I hope you understand that I don't have time to check out all the lyrics you've referenced, and so far - just from this particular quote discussion alone I have some doubts that all the others will fly.

Now, what about marketshare? You've avoided the issue twice...

#154     Mar 29, 2006
  5. I already addressed marketshare. A majority of these quotes are from multi-platinum rap artists. (Platinum means million) (Multi means more than 1 million). On top of the sales, a number of these indivuals are on prime time television and popular movies.

#155     Mar 29, 2006
  6. You've got to get some numbers on this. You cannot just generalize like this. I don't care if the artists have appeared on tv and in movies. And does your list have 100 artists?

Are you aware that for instance in 2002 Eminems album alone accounted for over 1% of the total number of units sold in the US - including classical, country music, rock, pop, electronica etc? His one album that year did more than 10% of the rap market. One album. Yes, Public Enemy did huge in 1987, but how many bought Ice-Cube in 2005?

If you want tickets to Florida you gonna have to work a little bit harder than just searching some trashy racist sites for quotes and then posting them here. Back your words up. Get an Excel sheet together with album sales and percentage of the market.

#156     Mar 29, 2006
  7. WHAT??? First you claim all those rap artists lyrics ARE NOT racist, then you have the nerve to say that EqtTrdr IS racist??? You've got to be kidding me!
    As we all thought, you're obviously not going to follow through with your promise. Next time, do a little research before blindly throwing challenge's out in a public forum.

#157     Mar 29, 2006
  8. I can't believe that you are continuing to let this bait program work on you. There is no legitimate way to make this understanding come out that you can summon.

I and several of my associates work tirelessly with many of the African American youth in trying to get them to also understand the "Implied," and "Imagery," that they present.

And yes, it is intentional. Controversy and conflict sells! it is much easier to blame "whitey," or anyone else for that matter, rather than to accept the self-responsibility to not play into the game.

These are the same arguments that fuel debate in our community when we talk of being responsible rather than achieving ultimate blingdom!

Your message is being heard and many of us are starting to do the work necessary to unravel some of this damage. Please, save your effort and interest in helping for more constructive, effective outlets. Know that some of us are working to put a stop to all this violence and race baiting drama.

You've got to STOP listening to the Jesse's, AL's, Tavis', Meeks' and the like. We are very concerned that you actually might be trying to appease a fractional faction that is vocal, but not really relevant to the cause!! :cool:

#158     Mar 30, 2006
  9. WHAAAAT??? You got to wake up, dude.

1. Where did I claim that "all those rap artists lyrics aren't racist?" I haven't gone through all of them yet. I've just generalised and said I'm seeing several which doesn't seem racist to me. I've started with your quote #34 which isn't racist, something you should admit if you're grown up.

2. I did not say that EqtTrdr is racist. I'm using IF THEN logic in my sentence: "If you're a racist troll, then let me know and I will ignore you."

I will follow through when you deliver. But you're not able or willing to do it. I haven't seen any numbers yet, for instance. And when are you going to retract #34 and replace it with something that is racist?

#159     Apr 3, 2006
  10. Good for them. Freedom of speach until some fucking liberal tree hugging pussy pulls a race card.

#160     Apr 3, 2006