Young Men & The will to work

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Sikhinvestor, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Mvic

Mvic

LOL, having worked with several women I have found them to be better business leaders than many men. They listen well and are more respectful and care more about developing their employees potential. Generalizations are really not that useful, it always depends on the individual but if you consistently have a problem with women (or substitute your group of choice) it may be more about you than anyone else.

#11     Feb 13, 2009
  2. Respect the vagina. :]

#12     Feb 13, 2009
  3. gnome

gnome

Use to be a young person could just "get himself a job"... because there was little competition beyond local sources.

Nowdays, however, one needs to choose wisely.... aspire to a career where you cannot be outsourced...

Suggest... nursing, plumbing, mechanic, etc. Those things cannot be outsourced.... make the effort to become good at something like that and you'll be fine.

WAKE UP AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF... Don't expect NObama to "send you a check" just because you voted for him...

#13     Feb 13, 2009
  4. The available evidence suggests neanderthal women hunted right alongside neanderthal men.

The broad strokes truth is women are generally better than men at most tasks not involving sheer strength. The further culture moves away from brute-force activities - and we are very very far along that progression - the more the balance of relative value shifts away from men and towards women.

Frankly speaking, men are far far more expendable than women.

Ask the ants.

#14     Feb 13, 2009
  5. Given that the neanderthals went extinct, they don't provide very convincing evidence of "works best."

And in a global competitive marketplace, I'd bet that any country that has half it's talent (i.e., women) tied behind its back will lose.

#15     Feb 13, 2009
  6. gnome

gnome

LOL... Try playing that in Arabic countries..

I believe the Arab and Muslim world hates the US is because we promote liberating women... and that's a huge thorn in the side of the male-dominated Arab world.

#16     Feb 13, 2009
  7. Mmmm. The thought of hunting big game with a hairy, sturdy woman just makes me feel tingly all over. :cool:

#17     Feb 13, 2009
  8. gnome

gnome

A PC form of beastiality, no doubt. :D

#18     Feb 13, 2009
  9. I have to agree with all of you. Spunkers unite! I think men should get on with it, being perhaps individuals before they're men (I know women who have more guts than some men, so can't generalise, but if I had to, I'd say women were more risk averse, which is a prerquisite for business). Some women are great, lots of men are assholes. Men are usually assholes when they try and impress women. Better, I think to just be yourself, not to try and make concessions to women, religion etc, etc. the wise ones know the deal in life, if you see stupidity, hypocrisy and weakness in any form then have the balls to say it's fucking so! Men and women will always have this crazy love, hate thing going. Stand your ground and don't moan. Women will always love to be TAKEN, they love strength, like most of nature. Go for it my son and fuck the consequences.!

#19     Feb 13, 2009
  10. Stosh

Stosh

Can't help but notice that almost all of the CEO's, fund managers, and other big shots who raped and pillaged over the last decade were men. Maybe women wouldn't have been so aggressive and greedy with other people's money? Couldn't have done much worse. Stosh

#20     Feb 13, 2009