young earth creationists. how does your mind work?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 26, 2012.

1. If it was a garden it stands to reason there were navel oranges present.

#21     Sep 27, 2012
  2. jem

jem

Evolution was defined as that... and still is by most lay people.

you know the primordial soup... the final star trek next generation had a great show about it.

it is only in the last few years science has begun to realize that it was almost impossible that life arose by random chance from that muck here on earth.

#22     Sep 27, 2012
  3. You don't know anything about evolution and your statements are simple nonsense to serve your Creator agenda.

The crux of evolution is natural selection. Evolution concerns itself with changes of species over generations. Pre-biotic evolution is not an element in the field of study known as biological Evolution.

I can't waste anymore time with an ignoramus.

#23     Sep 27, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

You think man kind should stop interfering with natural selection of humans?

#24     Sep 27, 2012
  5. jem

jem

Do you realize by defining evolution as pre-biotic evolution and biological evolution... you just proved my point.

You think the layman currently makes that distinction? You think the religious people denying evolution make that distinction. No, I can tell you a large percent of them are denying we evolved from primordial soup.

And I will bet a larger percent of the the pro evolution people mistakenly believe we have proof we came out of the primordial soup.

And I would imagine a so called sophisticated pro evolution guy like yourself does not even realize that chance we evolved from non life here on earth have been called next to impossible by the best minds in science.

#25     Sep 27, 2012
  6. Like a broken record playing an out of context snippet before the next skip.

The best minds in the field of proto-biology (they would be the ones that would know) think life came from the primordial soup via processes that included randomness.

#26     Sep 27, 2012
  7. The Creationist propagandists like Jem make these ridiculously false statements such as scientists in the last few years have come to realize that life almsot certainly didn't arise from non life.

And they are right. But these "Scientists" are employed by the Creation Institute.

On the contrary, Biomolecular scientists are actually making much progress in understanding molecular self assembly and the evolution of functional entities via self assembling systems.

SELF ASSEMBLING MOLECULAR SYSTEMS EMERGING SPONTANEOUSLY.

SELF ASSEMBLING
    SELF ASSEMBLING
    SELF ASSEMBLING

Guys like Jem of course are SELF DISSEMBLING

http://www.chemistry.emory.edu/faculty/lynn/index.html

#27     Sep 27, 2012
  8. I am laughing Lucrum because I KNOW you are referring to affirmative action.:D Yes, I agree. Let the blacks fend for themselves.

#28     Sep 27, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

In part yes, but also welfare for the lazy. Medical care for largely incurable diseases. Basically anything that artificially supports life that nature, left to it's own devices. would snuff out. Survival of the fittest and all that.

Man has been interfering with natural selection for generations now. Not only are we over populated but the world's average IQ is declining as well.

#29     Sep 27, 2012
  10. jem

jem

links...

#30     Sep 27, 2012