Young and ambitious

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by LeeVi35, Dec 19, 2009.

1. l2tradr

l2tradr

How anyone pays attention to this clown you just quoted is beyond me. And a hypocrite to boot. Good work dude.

#41     Dec 21, 2009
  2. If you do not have the right mentality/personality, it will be a lot easier and much more fun to hook up with a woman from a wealthy family.

#42     Dec 21, 2009
  3. he puts everyone on ignore as if thats punishment to others. joke is, everyone else has him on ignore. fitting irony for a worldclass troll

#43     Dec 21, 2009
  4. Young and ambitious is an oxymoron. At least as far as doing actual work is concerned.

#44     Dec 21, 2009
  5. Jesus

Jesus

its hard out here for a pimp

#45     Dec 21, 2009
  6. Illum

Illum

Greatest post i have ever seen on here. Laughed so hard made my side hurt.

Levi you sound nice guy, goodluck to you. When you get some time in and something like this happens to you, you know you are just getting started.

Six months ago, my left eye started twitching, not both eyes, just my left one. So I googled it. And they had answers for just the left eye twitching. lol "And here we go"

#46     Dec 21, 2009
  7. You will be better served to study passive index investing and asset allocation.

http://www.bogleheads.org/forum/index.php

#47     Dec 22, 2009
  8. This is the best advice so far. It is obvious that it has been wtitten by a trader who has taken the 'journey'. I would just add to this that it is indeed a journey that will test your limits. As you can see you have only ignited a powder keg of egotistic backbiting and silly bitching-which is 90% of the content of this forum. My personal advice would be to get a night shift job, spend as much time in front of the markets as you can amd learn to trade using price action (find the good books and threads relating to this). Price action is far more realistic and effective than trying to find miracle indicators. Then paper trade until you have a profitibable system. After this you will trade live on a small account and you will find that when it comes to real losses you will probably start losing when you expected to win. This is okay, it is the start of the real slog to control your emotions and this is the keystone: without it the whole building crumbles. You are young and ambitiuos but you need patience, dedication and humility. Many young people have not got this-be warned. But it can be done. Good luck.

#48     Dec 22, 2009
  9. Yes it is:D
    [​IMG]

#49     Dec 22, 2009
  10. the invention of the SWD has just been anounced with its patent pending. In celebration some humor is in order. See green below.

The patent pending SWD is now available, accept all substitutes, they aren't free as is the orginal.

#50     Dec 22, 2009