You won't get rich daytrading - my story

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tradermike, Jul 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think tailspin makes a few good points. Particularly for the need to have some longer term threads for those who can't be pattern daytraders. They need a resource to learn how to trade better in a longer context so they can get their accounts above the minimum.
    Tradermike- The main reason I took issue with this thread was the notion that you can be more profitable trading longer term. I still disagree, and always will. I know many traders who are skilled enough to capture 20+ points in a 7 point gain that takes a month to complete. If you are a VERY skilled trader, you can outpreform any longer trem move. MOST traders do not have these skills. However you have come under an undue ammount of attacks (especially about your intentions) when you have not mentioned your site since your first post. Instead you have tried to have a well thought out conversation about something that needs to be discussed b/c of the sept. rules. I wish you the best of luck, and hope that you remain as active on elitetrader as you have been in the last 48 hours. You seem very knowlegable, and it would be a shame to not have you help others.
    -----------------------------------
    As for changes I've made since the bear market..... I dont' think i've changed anything. The only difference is that I now trade the Great New Pattern along with what I always have traded.

#61     Jul 15, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.