You Wish This Hadn't Been Invented:

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BSAM, Dec 12, 2009.

1. The subwoofer, jet ski, snowmobile. I should include everything thats makes "hey look at me" macho noise, Harley's don't bother me but all those other bikes do.

#11     Dec 13, 2009
  2. Blackberries.

I used to enjoy being "unplugged" from the world. Now I need my blackberry to remain competitive.

It's a race to the bottom. I guess wealth has its costs too?

#12     Dec 13, 2009
  3. Dildos

#13     Dec 13, 2009
  4. Cell phones, answering machines/VM, reality TV, 24 hr. news, extended baseball season, seat belts, and most of all the wonder bra. Many a disappointed man has had to see the sight of the bra coming off only to reveal the result of time and gravity.:eek:

#14     Dec 13, 2009
  5. Al Gore! I'm on the list for cell phones, also Pro baskeball in it's current form. Reality Tv, many layers of government, new piece of crap terminology and classifications, ex. Gen X, metrosexual(there are plenty of terms for this one all ready), manscaping, etc.
    On the basketball thought, I saw the funniest thing the other day. In the first minute of a Bucks/Cleveland game Shaq was called for traveling! He must be on the downswing in his career that they even thought about making that call. He's apparently off the foul free list the NBA keeps for the stars, not to mention I didn't know they called traveling anymore for less than running the length of the court without a courtesy dribble.

#15     Dec 13, 2009
  6. I don't mind subwoofer that much unless it was installed in a car. It really annoy the hell out of me when I am on the road and all of a sudden loud thumping sound vibrating my butt from the other car.

#16     Dec 13, 2009
  7. Silicon
    Marriage (both hetero and homo)
    Processed foods
    Vegetarian meals

#17     Dec 13, 2009
  8. Weekdays.

If God created the world in one day, life would be so much more relaxing. We'll have a two day week and get every other day off.

#18     Dec 13, 2009
  9. Valentines Day

#19     Dec 13, 2009
  10. Illum

Illum

Ah brings to mind another one.

Diamonds

What a scam, which we can not avoid paying for, well I haven't found a way to avoid anyways.

:(

#20     Dec 13, 2009