You want him, you got him

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tman, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Bye

#11     Nov 5, 2008
  2. F. d'Anconia

F. d'Anconia Guest

most redneck racists can be spotted by their lack of ability to spell short words.

wreak? what the fuck is that?

you can go back to wrenching on your pickup truck in your front yard now, asshole.

#12     Nov 5, 2008
  3. Curious where would you move to in Europe?

#13     Nov 5, 2008
  4. karol88

karol88

1st choice: Switzerland

I lived there for 4 years, great, safe, beautiful and boring country...but I'm not swiss, so this is a problem.

#14     Nov 5, 2008
  5. Now that's just plain gross.

#15     Nov 5, 2008
  6. I didn't vote for BO, but not too worried. If he tanks the markets, I'll just get heavily short. Go with the flow so to speak. My taxes will rise, but nothing I can do about it, so I am hoping the guy uses the funds in a meaningful way. Redistribution sucks, but infrastructure improvements and alternative energy programs ARE needed.

I am also looking forward to seeing my health insurance premiums drop.

Also, it will be interesting a few years down the line if Iran gets threatening, or some other country just goes to shit, and the US just stands by and watches (as Europe always does). Will the UN beg the US to intervene? Hmm. Going to be interesting to watch that one. No more cop to the World.

#16     Nov 5, 2008
  7. From WHICH country are you from?

You talk about emigrating to Switzerland : do you realise there are FAR TOO many immigrants already.

WHY not go back to YOUR country?

#17     Nov 5, 2008
  8. If the rulers of the people allow us to short, that is.

The government knows best. I'm just sitting here waiting to be told what to do.

#18     Nov 5, 2008
  9. karol88

karol88

if I had the choice, Switzerland would have been my #1...but since I'm not swiss this is a problem....
    I'm Polish German, so this I most likely were I will be heading

#19     Nov 5, 2008
  10. I'm a futures trader, so not a problem. There would not be a futures market without shorting as easy as buying. Every long HAS to have a short for the contract to be formed in the first place.

#20     Nov 5, 2008