you think palin was the worst republicans had to offer. think again.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, your right, i dont even make any money, im dirt poor, ill trade you a cheeseburger for a shingle. :D

You strike me as a person with serious self confidence issues. :D

#31     Jun 23, 2011
  2. It's pointless to argue this crap with the left. They pass these insane laws, then when the predicatable happens, they deny any responsibility. They do it routinely. Then you're a racist or whatever if you disagree.

Whether it's the financial crisis, jobs, immigration, welfare, criminal justice, the economy, etc they live in a dream world where their idiotic schemes are to be judged only on intentions and not on the horror stories they produce.

#32     Jun 23, 2011
  3. My enduring question is, if the conservatives have the answer, why do the libs run everything?

#33     Jun 24, 2011
  4. The real question is if the conservatives are so smart, save so much of their money, and have all the answers why don't they just start business's and pull this country up by it's bootstraps. They say they represent the majority so there is nothing stopping them except themselves. Looks like doing something would be more productive than crying about how bad Obama and the democrats are.

#34     Jun 24, 2011
  5. They say the represent the majority, everywhere except in education, labor, politics, advertising, entertainment, and banking. Did I leave anything out?

#35     Jun 24, 2011
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Why you are still struggling to find a job?

Surely a guy like you who struggles with confidence issues, and knows how to put a nail through a shingle must be in high demand in the "booming," underground, 3 dollar/hour shingling economy. :D

#36     Jun 24, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

lol

Edit: perhaps law enforcement? I recall being reminded that the police, when there's been an excessive force incident, are all leftists. (Apparently they're conservatives at all other times.)

#37     Jun 24, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Is it really that big of a shocker that the people who hate government dont end up in government positions?

#38     Jun 24, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

It wasn't even shocking to learn that many of those who hate government still accept its benefits. When I saw it I thought, "of course, human nature."

#39     Jun 24, 2011
  10. Max E.

Max E.

If i had an option to opt out, and not pay for it, i would never have anything to do with the government again.

Otherwise im going to take everything that is coming to me, as i have paid more than enough to warrant it.

#40     Jun 24, 2011