You, the trader vs. Trump's Apprentice

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Fight Club, Apr 15, 2004.

1. here here!

#41     Apr 18, 2004
  2. Cutten

Cutten

I'd stick with my current work - it's more profitable, more enjoyable, I have 100% freedom and control, and I get to keep my privacy.

#42     Apr 18, 2004
  3. MRWSM

MRWSM

I vote for Katrina, cute and smart. Actually think the contest should have been between her and Nick, they were the strongest.

#43     Apr 18, 2004
  4. Katrina is more than cute. I'm tempted to move to Florida and start stalking. That little girl is marriage material.

Did anyone notice the music when the scene focused on Trump? For a second I thought God himself was flying into New York on his helicopter.

#44     Apr 19, 2004
  5. Katrina gets my vote 2 and the best thing about it is my girl looks just like her :D

Did anyone notice the big rock on her finger in the last episode ?

#45     Apr 19, 2004
  6. Mecro

Mecro

You did not fully understand my last comment. Trump is not broke because he got extremely HOOKED UP. Unless you have the same connections, family legacy and daddy's free money, you will be broke very very quick by following his footsteps. Trump may build the most luxurious buildings, but he sure does not know how to make real estate profitable. Remember, his dad made his money on low income and middle income housing. That is where the best profit margins are is.

Trump definitely lives it up and I love the image but have no real respect for his real estate and BK endeavors. He is a fraud in that sense and a liar. He was given and regiven great success to him on a silver platter while others work their ass off for even a 1/10 of it. No he does not deserve any of the hype, money, girlfriends and pampering he gets but hey, this is America. Some people just have it made regardless of their continuous screw ups.

P.S. I like his taste and strategy with his girlfriends.

#46     Apr 19, 2004
  7. What strategy is that? Poor man wants to know!!!

#47     Apr 21, 2004
  8. Mecro

Mecro

He is a pimp.

50+ year old playboy that rotates his girlfriends every few years. Donald picks out the golddigging models mostly for the purpose of them being trophy girlfriends. I like it.

Dumb bitches.

#48     Apr 21, 2004
  9. Ebo

Ebo

He is just a high rolling WHOREMONGER!

#49     Apr 21, 2004
  10. vinigar

vinigar

I wonder if the girls would win at trading using their sex appeal? After all, it worked for them on the Apprentice. They would have the market figured out in no time! Don't you think?:D :D :D :D :D

#50     Apr 21, 2004