You, the trader vs. Trump's Apprentice

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Fight Club, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Did anyone else notice how Trump always refers to his stuff as the "MOST BEAUTIFUL" ....

LOL

This poor man although I like him it really seems like the man has allot to prove because he certainly needs to show it off.

Sad really ...

To have so much but to long for recognition all the time.

#31     Apr 16, 2004
  2. He is a master of self-promotion. Apart from that, he has not accomplished much compared to those who really started from nothing and ended up with something. No wonder he is always so much about image...

#32     Apr 16, 2004
  3. What did Trump say? 215,000 applications and 1 apprentice?
    With a $250k salary and the amount of information and contacts I would meet being his apprentice would easily make me walk away from trading. Hell, Kwami had a great job at GSCO and he left.

#33     Apr 16, 2004
  4. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Would I try out to be an Apprentice?

HELL NO......

The thought of getting up, getting dressed, putting on an attitude and getting my ass to work is distinctly unappealing.

:eek:

#34     Apr 16, 2004
  5. i don't no what your talking about trumps dad only gave him 100 million, the name trump, and all is connections. so i guess you think its so easy to be rich if your the son of a rich man.

#35     Apr 16, 2004
  6. Sanjuro

Sanjuro

#36     Apr 16, 2004
  7. FHM sucks, they should have gone with Playboy. The $250 K offer is probably B.S., they never pay that much, only PMOY get 100K

#37     Apr 17, 2004
  8. I love it how trump refers to ALL his stuff as "THE BEST IN THE WORLD" Nothing compares to mine" If i had all that, i would too :)

#38     Apr 17, 2004
  9. Nah, but I would invite Trump AND his apprentice to be on the other side of my trading forex (just for enough time to have his account transferred into mine). :D

And, Big Donald, if you're reading this... any place any time - let's do it.

to

#39     Apr 17, 2004
  10. ... I would do any of the Apprentice Chicks... C'mon get real... We all would take any opportunity for a p&$$y

#40     Apr 18, 2004