You, the trader vs. Trump's Apprentice

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Fight Club, Apr 15, 2004.

1. But what about my personality?

#21     Apr 16, 2004
  2. Forget Amy, you wouldn't getting any from her, maybe once every couple months. How about that Katrina, yummy.:D

#22     Apr 16, 2004
  3. OK, tell us more about yourself and I am sure that abogdan will arrange something for you.

:D :D :D

#23     Apr 16, 2004
  4. BTW, guys who are behaving badly on this forum will get Omarosa in return...
    :D

#24     Apr 16, 2004
  5. Ebo

Ebo

I think Omarosa may be Kwami!
    You never see the two at exactly the same time.

#25     Apr 16, 2004
  6. It's all glitches in the Matrix... Did you see the black cat?

:D

#26     Apr 16, 2004
  7. A friend of mine used to work with Amy here in Austin. She was actually at the casting agency that is right next door to Hillcast in our office building! I missed seeing her though....

#27     Apr 16, 2004
  8. Mecro

Mecro

Well the most ironic part is Trump current situation as bullmarket27 points out.

Overall, Trump painted himself as the ultimate american dream when he rose to the top in late 1980s. The American dream is rags to riches in this very opportunistic land with hard work, brains and perseverance. Donald was born rich as his dad was very prominent in developing Manhattan real estate. His dad was seriously THE MAN. So D. Trump was set in his life from the get-go. Not quite the American Dream, more like easy life handed on a silver platter.
    Trump used his family's contacts & fortune to do his own thing and hit the real estate bubble with great deals. He definitely cashed in like a champ on the bubble, establishing his empire. Yet when the bubble burst, he could not meet even the interest payments on his overleveraged real estate empire. In reality, he blew out beyond belief. But the BK process was absurdly easy on him thanks to his family's legacy, his name and the pulled strings. Banks lost MILLIONS while Trump got to keep his personal assets. The restructuring had Trump slowly giving away control interest in his empire to the point where he basically owned nothing (except for the Trump Tower, I think, his most prized possession). He acts as the general manager of the Trump properties while the real owners are silent partners. But of course Trump made out this restructuring to be the "ultimate comeback" Now he got the AC hotels in a debt hole AGAIN, but the real estate bubble hasnt even burst yet.

Gotta give him props for the show though. Trump always loved the public spotlight and marketed a great luxurious image through himself and his ventures. Now he finally found the perfect medium those skills.

You know, it's funny, when I first learned about Trump in 1990, I idolized him just as most Americans did. Yet if one tries to be just like him, he/she will be broke.

#28     Apr 16, 2004
  9. Sanjuro

Sanjuro

Yummy!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040413/ids_photos_en/r989427060.jpg&e=3&ncid=1756

Don't forget to get next month's May FHM at the bookstore!!!

Caption:
    "Four of the contestants from the NBC reality television series 'The Apprentice' appear in the May issue of 'FHM' magazine. (L-R) are Kristi Frank, Katrina Campins, Amy Henry and Ereka Vetrini, who are featured in a seven-page portfolio in FHM shot by Luciana Pampalone. The women were reportedly offered $250,000 to pose nude for Playboy, but instead the women chose to be photographed by FHM wearing lingerie, and for no payment. None of the women contestants made it to the finale of 'The Apprentice,' which will be televised April 15, 2004 in the United States."

#29     Apr 16, 2004
  10. Yet the bottom line is he gets to eat at the best restaurants, drive fancy cars, fly by helicopter, and have sex with gorgeous women. However it may go for him he is now I guess in his mid -50s IMO he is shooting better than par for the course. This is not a bad life at all, so if he dies broke he had a great time while he was here. Good for DT.

#30     Apr 16, 2004