you people make me laugh

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by MotorMan, Jun 26, 2003.

1. MotorMan

MotorMan

I trade for Worldco and quite honestly..I haven't been having a good year (Down net a nice chunk but not an excessive amount).

I have yet, I repeat YET, to be asked to put up more capital, trade more, or have my commissions raised. From what I can tell the people that were let go were simply losing gross everyday or trading under 1500 shares each day.

To all you Worldco bashers let me ask you this, Did they give you a chance to make money? Was it your first firm? If it was your second or third firm then why did you leave your previous one?

Yeah maybe they are asking for cap form new traders coming in but hey they are investing in you as well as you are investing in them. Don't foget they (all prop firms) still provide you with the ability to trade millions of dollars away each week

The Fact is they hold on to people they see as having potential.

2. Is there really any need to say anything else?

3. I trade for Shill Securities, LLC and quite honestly..I have been having a good year (Up net a nice chunk but not an excessive amount).

I have yet, I repeat YET, to be asked to put up any capital, trade at all, or pay any commissions should I actually trade. From what I can tell the people that were hired were simply profitable gross everyday or trading more than 1,500,000,000 shares each day.

To all you Shill bashers let me ask you this, Didn't they give you a chance to make money recruiting others? Was it your first firm (this week)? If it was your second or third firm then why did you leave your previous one (Merrill, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, etc.)?

Yeah maybe they are not asking for cap from new traders coming in but hey they are investing in you as well as you are investing in them. Don't forget they (all prop firms) still provide you with the ability to churn (strikethrough) trade away hundreds of dollars away each week

The Fact is they let go of people they see as not having potential.

4. LMFAO!!!!:p

5. aw sit I'll wip it out:

BWAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHA...

6. Arnie

Arnie

Youre' DOWN? Come on man, in this market?

7. Maybe the fact that you lost money while you were there as well...which is the reason you seem to always rag on the company every chance you get.

8. ok let me get this straight..after I step out to HELP your sad ass
    you pull this........stuckey.....YOU WILL LOSE, YOUR FATHER MADE IT BECAUSE HE STOLE, NOW WE WILL RIP YOUR PATHETIC EYES OUT AND YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND WHY!!!

9. Magna

Magna Administrator

Gents, let's keep it civil. Thanks.

10. tdoc

tdoc

To Obvious Shill and TM Direct:

You know, this Shill Securities thing isn't funny anymore (if it ever was). I'm sure you will post some insult in reply, but you guys need to get a life. Some traders are happy where they are. Why don't you leave it at that?

#10     Jun 27, 2003