You people don't stand a chance, it took 3 years to learn just basics

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mushimushi, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Thanks for the heads-up. I'm closing my IB account, eSignal account and Trade-Ideas account right now. :D With the money I'll save, I can buy a tent before they are all sold out! :cool:

#11     Mar 26, 2009
  2. hey i kind of remember the op from the other forum. In all fairnesss, he should repeat the story you shared with us on the other board.

#12     Mar 26, 2009
  3. trendo

trendo

The OP has got to be C-Kiding.

#13     Mar 26, 2009
  4. What a Loser. Why would you take the time to come post this troll, garbage? First, it's a shame that we have the same taste in beer...(Provided you're of drinking age yet).

If it took you 3 years to learn the basic, then you must be on the retarded side of slow. Don't worry, I'm sure your paper trading account is beating the market averages.

Why is ET infiltrated by these morons...

#14     Mar 26, 2009

5. This quote explains alot.

#15     Mar 26, 2009
  6. Mr J

Mr J

Again, I expect your just posting rubbish to get a rise from some posters, but if it did in fact take you three years, then I would suggest that you are the one who doesn't stand a chance, and if so then you are in no position to advise how likely it is for others to succeed.

#16     Mar 26, 2009
  7. wartrace

wartrace

Trolls,
    I have yet to visit a message forum that doesn't suffer from them. I don't understand the thrill they get from posting trash but apparently there is something that gets them off about being the village idiot.

#17     Mar 26, 2009