You must think like a Jew to make money?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by crgarcia, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Yeah but you can't!!! I hate to break it to you but most of the people participating in this stupid thread are losers and idiots. Idiots can't think like smart people even if they really want to make money. LOL, it just does not work like that.

What you might want to do instead is study as hard as you can like a jew, work as hard as you can like a jew, love your family and stay involved with your kids' lives and education like a jew, stop drinking and doing drugs like a jew, become open-minded and enterpreneural, turn into a dedicated, conciencious and hard-working employee or business owner like a jew.

And if you do all that you perhaps may still have a sucessful career in plumbing or similar field. Joe the Plumber is hiring. :D

#71     Nov 20, 2008
  2. OK, so then it's not something like a "special thing" that only Jews do ? Or was that just what you said ... that others don't do this - and that "just Jews have this knowledge and pass it on"?

That is just sooo bullshit nonsensical dribe... Other people do the same thing in that respect and pass on knowledge to their children, and there is absolutely no statistical or scientific evidence otherwise. In fact, there is a strong indication I am right - with the instituational knowledge etc. What we can say is that the fundmanental "belief system" bias towards keeping to closed groups, attributes a lot to some situations - but nothing else. They intermarry and keep some "rituals" etc like "kosher"... and other things like "gentiles", "goys" or somewhat "unclean", "unworthy" ...

Being Jewish seems to be a lot about defining themselves as "different" - and that leads to a lot of social problems - mostly for themselves. But it is a somewhat common phenomenon shared with a lot of religious sects and otherwise...
    :p

#72     Nov 20, 2008

3. What I am saying is knowledge is passed from generation to generation. This is what cause (groups) of people to (seem)they have special characteristics born to them. If jewish people dominate banking and media, it is not because they have special gene for this, no. It is because they pass their knowledge, connections, money to thier children, who pass to their children, and soon one group of people dominate a field because of who they are born to. But I do believe some people are more intelligent than other, but not because of race.

#73     Nov 21, 2008
  4. =================

Sumosam;
    You make some excellant,practical points.

But I am never convinced the media is dominated by Jews;
    FOX, & Bloomberg maybe a Jewish name?. But most of the media i listen to is Christian ;
    CBN,
    TBN,Sky Angel,
    LBN,
    GETV/John Hagee,last message ''Financial meltdown & oil crisis'',
    Inspiration Network CEO is a Jew ,born anew.

Of course all those Christians do respect & teach from a Jewish Book-the Holy Bible, so I could see why some think that ,LOL.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jews tend to be better educated, practical education, is what I am talking about.Of course Christian /Jews with wicked [ or islam]rulers like Russia has may not be wise,wealthy.........

Like I heard a Jewish man [dont remember if he was saved or not];
    teach the '' meek inherit the earth[land]. ''Meaning the meek[plenty of strength/power, but using only a small part of it] .

Most all the mortgage mess business problems come from non meek leverage, or non meek spending.

:cool:

#74     Nov 21, 2008
  5. What you might want to do instead is study as hard as you can like ANY SUCCESSFULL PERSON, work as hard as you can like ANY SUCCESSFULL PERSON, love your family and stay involved with your kids' lives and education like ANY TRUELY SUCCESSFULL PERSON, stop drinking and doing drugs like a ANY SUCCESSFULL PERSON, become open-minded and enterpreneural, turn into a dedicated, conciencious and hard-working employee or business owner like a ANY SUCCESSFULL PERSON.

And if you do all that you perhaps may still have a sucessful career in plumbing or similar field. Joe the Plumber is hiring. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

So true.
    I have noticed that losers always try to find escuses.

#75     Nov 21, 2008
  6. ===================
    And most of them have good working habbits;
    good giving habits, perhaps better than the average church member. Not that every church member is a Christian;
    but I still remember the extra things my Jewish customers did for me -choice of free ham or turkey gift for Christmas.

One of my Jewish business friends & family likes fruit trees,
    & he asked me for some of my seedlings[Kieffer pear].

Sure, glad to give him some seedlings.He later gave me some organic apples'' all i wanted'' Loaded with organic apples;
    this was extra fun because apple growers did not lower prices in September 2008 like normal cycles.

And yes he is an excellant businessman;
    but without proper rain, proper temperature, sun sent by God,no business would be possible, including food or anything, eventually.

Good warning against ''pride comes before fall.''

#76     Nov 22, 2008
  7. sumosam

sumosam

I/ve had some wonderful jewish friends. very warm people, and emotionally available. One weekend I was invited to a weekend of mainly jewish friends. I enjoyed very much, but one thing I learned is that there is alot of competiton in the jewish community...not sure that this such a good thing.

I have a colleague who I very much admire and enjoy working with. However, he feels so heavily victimized as he does not feel he makes enough money. Victimization seems to be a common theme amongst many jews...not all.

Personally, there is somthing to be said for the cultivation of contentment, and forgiveness....imho

#77     Nov 23, 2008
  8. karol88

karol88

now you owe THEM something, they will let you know when they need you (might never happen though)....this is a game, they know who to please :)

#78     Nov 24, 2008
  9. instead of policing themselves and making sure they stopped defrauding and being behind these massive "in the know" insider deals, like Maddof and Onsite Trading and the Malin brothers outright fraudulent actions with their brokerage,

instead of being concerned with their reputation and how people still resent (no, a stronger word, hate) them,

they have just kept going full bore (all out; top speed; at as many crooked dishonest deals as possible.

is it any wonder a thread like this in jewish New York City and New York Florida could possibly be made public and not banned from this site.

what a shame....

really

#79     Dec 12, 2008