You must think like a Jew to make money?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by crgarcia, Nov 19, 2008.

1. zdreg

zdreg

"gnome

New Post 11-19-08 02:31 PM

Quote from trader123abc:

crgarcia

New Post 11-19-08 10:57 AM

A prospective customer -a very old man-, told me that the stock market is dominated by Jews, so until they get out, there's no chance to make money.
    And blah, blah, blah, stocks are like playing poker, a friend lost 50%, etc.

However this got me thinking, you should actually think like a Jew to make money?

Only a shlemiel would make a post like this! crgarcia you will be totally tsetummeltif if you try and act like a Jew. Only Jews can act like Jews. Now continue your life as a typical shmendrik you are!

Trader

**GNOME- You guys have some funny words...

not at all. yiddish is an onomatopoeiac language. nothing more understandable than the mammle loschen.

#41     Nov 19, 2008
  2. come to new yawk baby!

buh-dah-bing!!!!

#42     Nov 19, 2008
  3. I have a simple question, why the people of different nations and religion through the history have always turned against the Jews and massacred them in one way or the other?

Are they the Victims or their Victims revel and turn against them?!

#43     Nov 19, 2008
  4. d08

d08

How about the people who live there?

While many Jews are smart and talented there are plenty who just succeed by being jewish, look at Hollywood producers for example.
    The majority really don't care about their profession and generally don't choose their methods, whatever job has the highest dollars/work ratio is their profession for that time.
    Have you noticed that there are no movies that depict jews as the baddies? In the 1930s there were plenty of gangsters that were jewish, only the Italians and Irish got attention though.
    Not trying to bash, just stating the observations.

#44     Nov 19, 2008
  5. #45     Nov 19, 2008
  6. Boychiks are people too...

#46     Nov 19, 2008
  7. jimbob42

jimbob42

Why are we wasting our time with this stupidity??

#47     Nov 19, 2008
  8. d08

d08

Building walls and demolishing homes really helps, I guess if Canada would shift the border overnight and flatten Michigan with bulldozers no one in U.S. would object?
    Last I heard all shipments of gas to Gaza were blocked, pretty much isolating the country to death.
    About the terrorism, you lock someone in your cellar and while he's trying to escape you try to stop him and end up shooting him. Then you claim self-defense. The situation is very similar.

#48     Nov 19, 2008
  9. Shaqi

Shaqi

And guess what the Jews have fucked American minds so much that America is Jew puppet that will continue as always to blindly finance and support Israel's endless wars with the Arabs. Look at the obscene amount aid that goes to Israel when that money could be better spent back home on several programs to improve American lives.

Now find out who is really dumb and dumber.

#49     Nov 19, 2008
  10. zdreg

zdreg

the arabs from the souk are coming off the street.
    why don't u start or continue another thread on american aid to Israel or middle east politics.

#50     Nov 19, 2008