You must think like a Jew to make money?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by crgarcia, Nov 19, 2008.

1. :D :D :D

#31     Nov 19, 2008
  2. Oy, not this shit again...

First off, who here can come forward to claim that they're <b>personally experienced</b> or witnessed that people are statistically more likely to be cheated or conned when doing business with Jews, as opposed to counter-parties of other ethnicities?

Generally speaking, Jews haven't acquired above-average levels of wealth by 'Jewing it out of' other people... we just don't have certain obstacles that many others have been saddled with since childhood. While little Christian kids are indoctrinated that "“It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God”, Jewish kids are unequivocally taught that there's <b>absolutely nothing</b> admirable or virtuous about poverty.

#32     Nov 19, 2008
  3. zdreg

zdreg

the christian religion tells you what you can do. everything else is forbidden.
    the jewish religion tells you what you can not do.
    everything else is allowable.
    the difference leads to more fervent imagination and rigorous thinking of what is possible.

#34     Nov 19, 2008
  4. If your kids are sitting in a classroom right now, learning from some undersexed nun that; "The meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace."... FYI, the Jewish child down the street is simultaneously being taught that "The meek inherit nothing but gas chambers and mass crematoriums. Only the strong survive."

Which kid do you think will have a career-edge later on in life?

#35     Nov 19, 2008
  5. Who cares? I went to public school with kids of just about every ethnicity/religion you can name. Everyone hung out with eachother and religion was never an issue with us. I'm Irish Catholic. Two of my best friends were Jewish, and another was a Chinese Agnostic. Today, We're all still close friends. We all make about the same amount of money (I'm the only one who trades so my "salary" varies, obviously). We all work hard and play hard. No big deal.

#36     Nov 19, 2008
  6. crgarcia

New Post 11-19-08 10:57 AM

A prospective customer -a very old man-, told me that the stock market is dominated by Jews, so until they get out, there's no chance to make money.
    And blah, blah, blah, stocks are like playing poker, a friend lost 50%, etc.

However this got me thinking, you should actually think like a Jew to make money?

Only a shlemiel would make a post like this! crgarcia you will be totally tsetummeltif if you try and act like a Jew. Only Jews can act like Jews. Now continue your life as a typical shmendrik you are!

Trader

#37     Nov 19, 2008
  7. gnome

gnome

You guys have some funny words... :D

#38     Nov 19, 2008
  8. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

You people are all fishschmeckled.

#40     Nov 19, 2008