You must think like a Jew to make money?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by crgarcia, Nov 19, 2008.

1. zdreg

zdreg

don't forget alot of jews have gotten goyishe kopfs because of mostly soft times. that being said a jew can always get a goyishe kopf but a gentile with few exceptions can never get a yiddische kopf.

it starts at an early age when the jewish mother teaches her children never pay retail.

#21     Nov 19, 2008
  2. If your dad is jewish and your mom converted from Lutheran to Judaism, would you be a GOY??? If not, would you think like a jew or not?

#22     Nov 19, 2008
  3. zdreg

zdreg

goy? depends if she converted before or after u were born.

no you would alwaysl think like a goy.

#23     Nov 19, 2008
  4. Did she correct his English?

#24     Nov 19, 2008
  5. Who exactly do you think plowed the fields or dug the outhouses in the pre-pogrom eastern european shtetls?

#25     Nov 19, 2008
  6. The old adage on how to be successful on Wall St. was:

One has to look Irish, sound British, and think Jewish.

So I think you're a bit confused TT. :D :D :D

#26     Nov 19, 2008
  7. So before = One is jewish and thus think that way

After = GOY, no questions asked

Damn, I better go tell my buddy trading Corn in the pits. His mom converted years after he was born. If he reverses his position immediately he'll make money from now on.

#27     Nov 19, 2008
  8. zdreg

zdreg

the road to success is to "dress british think yiddish."

#28     Nov 19, 2008
  9. Ha. Nice. Good stuff.

#29     Nov 19, 2008
  10. clacy

clacy

Not at all. I make a very nice living (not trading) and I admire success. Anecdotally, I see this attitude though in a high percentage of the Jews that I deal with.

Not to mention, the small business that I work has been frivolously sued and each time it's a Jewish plaintiff and a Jewish trial laywer.

The older I get, the more I realize that most stereotypes are indeed based in truth.

#30     Nov 19, 2008