You must think like a Jew to make money?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by crgarcia, Nov 19, 2008.

1. People say that jews gravitate to certain fields (Doctors/Lawyers/Bankers/Jewelers/Scientists etc.) but never (Carpenters/Plumbers/Farmers) etc.

---------------------------------------

It is my understanding that they never worked in trades such as farming, plumbing, etc., is because the weren't really landowners and always getting kicked out wherever they went. hence they took up trades which had tools that were easy to carry, like shoe repair tailors, and trading ie diamonds, with it of course, the fields of law, banking, mental assets.

Not untill the end of ww2 when they really developed as bonifide property owners and landlords begining in nyc.

#11     Nov 19, 2008
  2. Nobody prevents anybody from going to school and working hard to gravitate towards well paying careers.

How many of you know that if you are an asian male it is that much harder for you to get into MIT or CalTech. Why? Because asians are disproportionately represented there. It comes from family values emphasized at home.

#12     Nov 19, 2008
  3. I knew this one bright achieving Asian girl, she would get a grade of 98 on a paper. Her father would scold her and ask "where is the 2 points?"

#13     Nov 19, 2008
  4. Yes, you must think like a Jew.
    Unfortunately, a Goy can't ever think like a Jew...

no matter how hard he tries, he's still White Bread Pastrami Sandwich with mayo....

Sometimes it works to his benefit, sometimes to his detriment...

Jews are obnoxious, money hungry, and we like Gefilte Fish. Try and be like us and you will fail..ok Bubele!!??

#14     Nov 19, 2008
  5. gnome

gnome

Bubele... isn't that what Kyle's mom calls him? What does it mean?

#15     Nov 19, 2008
  6. Everyone loves money. That's nothing new..
    Good Jewish families teach their children to RESPECT money.
    Not for what it can buy, but for what it can afford...

L'CHAIM!

#16     Nov 19, 2008
  7. It's a term of endearment...it means sweetie, darling...

or as my Bubby (grandmother) used to say DAhhhhhLINK..

#17     Nov 19, 2008
  8. zdreg

zdreg

why not? it is the same as commodities traders who trade from the boondocks in utah or wyoming and never reads the newspapers.
    some hasidic jews are very successful trading pork bellies.

#18     Nov 19, 2008
  9. Bingo !!

#19     Nov 19, 2008
  10. Yes, think like a Jew to make money I guess makes sense. I'm sure on average, Jews are far smarter than non-Jews, Asians are far smarter than non-Jews as well.. African Americans are far stupider than......I can go on and on but at risk of making this a racist thread....... wait, it already is.

#20     Nov 19, 2008