You must Buy INTC now!!!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by garfangle, Jul 14, 2006.

1. pattersb

pattersb Guest

2. #12     Jul 14, 2006
  3. pattersb

pattersb Guest

i wouldn't go long anything at this point ... except puts

#13     Jul 14, 2006
  4. haha good point

#14     Jul 14, 2006
  5. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

You are all scared, aren't you, schmucks? When everybody is afraid to be long its the perfect time for a real trader to buy! He, he he... :cool: :D

#15     Jul 14, 2006
  6. to be fair, I don't think everybudy is afraid to be long. Most of the fundamental guys are still very bullish

funny fundamental note:

Yesterday some analyst lowered their price target on appl from 90 something to 77 :D :D

77? cmon, its at 52 - damn fundys

#16     Jul 14, 2006
  7. pattersb

pattersb Guest

because I'm making money as it moves down ...

see, I'm a novice yet... (not for very much longer), but I've discoverd you make ALOT more if you are trading in the direction that the market is moving!

took me a little while to figure that out ...:)

#17     Jul 14, 2006
  8. dac8555

dac8555

hahahahahahahahahaha.

mate..you need to learn how the markets work. INTC is the ugliest chart i have seen in a while. where do you get these ridiculous price targets? you are completely making this up.

it doesnt matter if intels chip is great...not going into a bear market.

I dont want to be too harsh...but you VERY obviously dont have a clue what you are talking about. spreading rumos and giving ridiculous claims just makes you look stupid.

If i were an advisor...i would tell you to dump the stock..that is if you actually own any.

#18     Jul 14, 2006
  9. dac8555

dac8555

You buy like crazy...keep buying...the guy on the other side of those trades? it is me...the guy who studies day in and day out while you sleep or party. the guy who works for an institution. the guy that understands the power of 17 rate hikes and the 200 day moving average. The same guy who understands bull and bear market cycles, and support and resistence.

You keep buying mate...somebody has to do it.

#19     Jul 14, 2006
  10. oh god - someone doens't know who MAESTRO is

#20     Jul 14, 2006