You must be Proud !!!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Nine_Ender, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 1

Now how hard was that?

:)

#41     Sep 3, 2011
  2. morganist

morganist Guest

Just because someone disagrees with you does not mean they have a problem. It more likely means you have a problem and cannot admit you are wrong. It is the sign of a personality disorder like histrionic personality disorder or narcism.

#42     Sep 3, 2011
  3. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Buddy, are you dense ???

Read the post I was answering to. The guy basically fabricates what I supposably trade then comments on how stupid I am to do what he has fabricated I do. Perhaps you are suggesting I should pretend I trade like the moron Denner suggests, even though it is clear from anyone who reads my posts I don't trade anything like that at all. I'm sorry, I can't rectify the huge chasm of my real trading existance from this made up one from some crazy fool called "Denner" on the internet.

I posted one call for the entire month of August. Its done extremely well. In reality, I have no position since June on anything. It was a missed opportunity. The fact that I have no position, and posted in May that I had 2/3 short positions, suggests only someone with some form of paranormal ability ( something I don't believe in ) would be able to come to Denner's conclusion. Somehow, deep in the recesses of his mind, Denner thinks he has this power though, hence the only rational conclusion I can have is he's insane.

How on earth can you be a moderator if you can't understand this ?

#43     Sep 3, 2011
  4. I do have that power as exhibited by your hysterical, incoherent rants. Now that the moderators even believe you to be a totally delusional asshole, maybe it's time you made good on that promise and fade away...

#44     Sep 3, 2011
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Says the crazy nut Denner. Don't lose that bed in the asylum.

#45     Sep 3, 2011
  6. Face it, you lost all credibility with that arrogant "market call" last December and have just been "doubling down" with all of your after the fact rationalizations and double talk.

You aren't even a challenge to discredit, but I suppose the fact that you've tried to bully your way around this place makes it all the more worthwhile to see you fall flat on your face time and time again.

#46     Sep 3, 2011
  7. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

You're fucking insane dude. Get help before you hurt yourself.

#47     Sep 3, 2011
  8. I should return the favor and give you the same advice.

Although with your stopped clock syndrome, you'll probably bk your wife as well.

#48     Sep 3, 2011
  9. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I reviewed some of your posting history, and ignoring the fact that you are constantly bitching like a little girl about something, I hadn't realized how very little of use you ever have to say about actual trades.

No wonder you're always going on about holding forever and $150 profits, you're a fucking lightweight with no balls.

#49     Sep 3, 2011
  10. Unhinged yet again?

I've made it clear for a long time that I've been in precious metals for years now. Meanwhile, you can have fun trying to keep pace.

#50     Sep 3, 2011