You must be Proud !!!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Nine_Ender, Aug 24, 2011.

1. This is EXACTLY what I mean. Pure nonsense. And please stop before you start talking about the tax program you "wrote" form some EU government.

I'm not continuing with this thing - no one has ever survived discussions about your "product". See you in that central bank thread where you still don't understand how bank balance sheets and security transactions work. <- that's what I mean by fundamentals, btw.

#31     Sep 1, 2011
  2. morganist

morganist Guest

Not nonsense just a different view.

#32     Sep 1, 2011
  3. Larson

Larson Guest

Two more back -to -back down days, again. Every rally since July gets met with selling as the news continues to be dismal. The bears seem to be the only ones getting it right at the moment.

#33     Sep 2, 2011
  4. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Uh, what are you talking about ? I said go long TSX at 11,660 on August 8th. Return was 9%+ as of end of month and is still up 8% as of today.

Dismal news ??? I guess you missed the earnings reports from Canadian banks. Huge numbers and dividend increases.

#34     Sep 2, 2011
  5. More bullshit from the king of it. Since you never "sell" anything, what good does it do for you to sit there and calculate your percentage gains on open equity? You just confirmed the fact that you never exited your longs from last year either.

Let me guess that long TSX position probably has you $150 in the black.

#35     Sep 2, 2011
  6. I have to defend Morganist and his views, I enjoy his interpretations and ideas. Of course this is just me being me, I have no credibility but it does beat out each of us parroting similiar thoughts back and forth hashing over the same old drivel.

#36     Sep 3, 2011
  7. Larson

Larson Guest

I concur. Nobody's perfect. He is a refreshing diversion from the agitators (myself included) that prowl this website.

#37     Sep 3, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I think he's dense, slow on the uptake and lacks integrity.

He is generally polite though I'll give him that.

#38     Sep 3, 2011
  9. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

There is something seriously wrong with you.

#39     Sep 3, 2011
  10. morganist

morganist Guest

OK. I'll give you my failings I agree with. No one else would admit them but I will.

I am at times not that articulate. That is true.

I often take arguments I do not agree with or have a partial agreement with for the sake of debate. That could show a lack of integrity to some degree. I think ET is about learning and putting up debates economics is not a pure science.

I will argue my point and stand my ground. I am stubborn because I think it provides a deep debate. I will not however make ad hominem attacks or criticise professional integrity. I also do not claim my view is the definitive view. I will admit that I might be wrong. I may often be.

I may have abused my moderator powers once in chit chat and possibly politics and religion when I became a moderator. Partly because I was unsure of what my role was. Partly because I was requested to, but probably should not have done actions I did. I will admit that depedent on perception I abused the power. That would indicate a lack of integrity. However I believe for a reason. Whether you consider that justifiable or not it your decision.

In my defence I have a whole new school of economic thought that makes me look at things from views you can't. I also have courtesy.

I often clash with the generally known schools of thought and stand my ground. I think this is important because there are a lot of errors and they are not willing to admit they could be wrong. I think it is denial in some cases. I will fight back and counter arguments.

That is all.

#40     Sep 3, 2011