You must be Proud !!!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Nine_Ender, Aug 24, 2011.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Why is it you're here?

#21     Aug 30, 2011
  2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

You have very strange ideas on many topics.

I'm not sure what good having an unstable moderator is for a forum, unless its all part of the "entertainment" package. Kind of like professional wrestling for economics, get the craziest dudes you can find banging themselves in the heads with breakaway chairs.

The more I hear from some Americans the more I understand how George W. Bush got elected twice as your leader.

#22     Aug 30, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

You noticed that too huh?

#23     Aug 30, 2011
  4. Entertainment. Surely nothing to do with actual trading.

#24     Aug 30, 2011
  5. J Ski

J Ski

Elite trader forums have an easy to navigate layout.
    I like that there are the headers on the side with Trading, Stocks etc.
    I don't have an issue with having to spend some time to
    sift through and determine where the wisdom lies.
    I am a newcomer to the small town that I live in.
    Didn't realize, before I moved here, that my accent would be an issue.
    On ET, I haven't come across anybody that has a problem with my accent.

#25     Sep 1, 2011
  6. morganist

morganist Guest

Why are my ideas so crazy. What is it that you think is so scary.

Also I am not american.

Also at least I have ideas.

#26     Sep 1, 2011
  7. Because they are complete nonsense my friend. I've read your past threads - I've lurked here for a long time;

Not all ideas are good. Some are idiotic. Merely having ideas is nothing to be admire.

#27     Sep 1, 2011
  8. morganist

morganist Guest

Which ones exactly?

#28     Sep 1, 2011
  9. All of it. I have no interest engaging in discussion with you on 'which'. Like I said, I've read the past threads on it - they were pointless discussions since your grasp of the fundamentals is so poor that your betters fall to frustration.

I have no interest in walking down that path;

I just want to agree with the other poster that it's a disgrace that you are a moderator for the econ forum.

#29     Sep 1, 2011
  10. morganist

morganist Guest

This is a generalisation and shows you have no real directed argument. You also assume the fundamentals are correct. The current position would indicate they are not.

You have also misunderstood my views of economics. I invent products, mechanisms etc. The theoretical schools are not really working as a result of the failings of the currrent limitations of the mechanisms used.

Also what fundamentals. Different schools of thought have different fundamental understandings of economics. Which school do you espouse to? Why is that one correct?

Why even view it as being correct or incorrect. Rather more or less effective.

#30     Sep 1, 2011