You must act now............

Discussion in 'Trading' started by flytiger, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Just how much did you lose on UAUA?

#21     Sep 10, 2008
  2. never traded it. What don't you understand about, "wrong", 'not right', illegal. Does your house have to be robbed before you are outraged about crime?

Maybe.

Like I said. I can't dictate morality. But my bet is, the UAUA story is just beginning. People are aware ffor the first time.

#22     Sep 10, 2008
  3. Oh really?

Then why make this post?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=135829&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

"I was down half a mill before I knew what hit me. that was what, eight years ago? It got me serious about this. I'll get it back ten fold, and I'll see these cocksuckers rot in prison. I know two guys down 40 million each. One gave up on the market, the other........... let's just say I'm glad he likes me."

Although I know you don't trade, have no idea how to, nor have any capital to do so, I find it interesting that you will lie about it anyway, then retract.

Pathetic.

#23     Sep 10, 2008
  4. What does what happened to me eight years ago have to do with this. You have all the earmarkings of a paid basher. I've nailed a couple before. Very interesting (in) breed you are. I suggest you look up 'contagion' on google. You are not invisible.

BTW, for uninitiated. The paid bash crowd shows up when you hurt them. We found an office on Park Ave back in 2000 with 7 traders and some 300 computer posters. There's a 'basher handbook' out there somewhere. It is factual to a large degree.

#24     Sep 10, 2008