You make the call! How many dead and injured this month by The Religion of Peace?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by TGregg, Jun 9, 2009.

How many dead and injured this month by The Religion of Peace?

1. Less than 500 dead and injured - an impossibly light tally

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  2. 500-999 dead and injured

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. 1000-1499 dead and injured

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 1500-1999 dead and injured

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
  5. 2000-2500 dead and injured

10 vote(s)
    47.6%
  6. More than 2500! Praise Allah!

32 vote(s)
    152.4%
  1. I agree.... I was being sarcastic.

Just wanted to see what the response was from those that belong to the "superior" religion.

(Full disclosure: I am an agnostic - basically I'm too chickenshit to be a full blown atheist, but courageous enough to point out the hypocrisy of all religions.)

The Taoists and other far easterners actually seem compelling, but they are not so much about finding that ticket to "heaven" as much as making the most of your current stay in the "waiting room" so to speak.... but I digress.

#31     Jun 19, 2009
  2. Don't be afraid, come on over to the dark side! The way I look at it, if for some reason I die and there is a heaven and hell etc. etc. etc., I will be going to the same place as all of my friends anyways so who cares!

#32     Jun 19, 2009
  3. You just don't get it. That's alright. Some people just can't figure it out. You also sound like you wouldn't mind blowing up an abortion clinic. Were you happy when that abortion doctor was murdered not too long ago?

Let me ask you one question. Would you rather live in Baghdad than where you live right now? Of course not. That would be stupid.

#33     Jun 20, 2009
  4. Tresor

Tresor

...Oklahoma...

Ooops, this moron was not a suicide bomber.

#34     Jun 20, 2009
  5. Oh yeah, that's right, Oklahoma... One christian murderer every ten years loudly and unequivocally condemned and denounced by the entire Christendom and hundreds of muslim murderers every single day, supported, sheltered financed and celebrated as heroes by the entire muslim world. Some moral equivalence.

I am actually glad you compared Islamonazism to what happened in Oklahoma, it once again demonstrates the ignorance and stupidity of the ultra-liberal terrorist-sympathizing left.

#35     Jun 20, 2009
  6. Tresor

Tresor

Please try to explain how my having mentioned Oklahoma drove you to conclude ''the ultra-liberal terrorist-sympathizing left''. Just curious.

#36     Jun 20, 2009
  7. You compared a tragic isolated incident condemned by all Christians on the planet to hundreds of mass murders conducted on a daily basis by muslim extremists and fully supported by their muslim brethren. It's hard to imagine a more idiotic comparison.

#38     Jun 20, 2009
  8. Another victim of the Religion of Peace:

Palestinian Boy Hanged By His Family For 'Collaborating With Israel'

06-12-09

15-year-old Palestinian Raed Sawalha was found hung from a tree in the West Bank town of Qalqilya, having been accused by his own family of consorting with the Israeli Army, police say. The story, from the BBC, quotes a Palestinian police spokesman, Adnan Damiri, as saying that the boy's father, uncle and cousin, who have confessed to the act, will be brought to justice. He also expressed his serious doubt that a 15-year-old boy would ever have been recruited as a reliable informant.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/12/palestinian-boy-hanged-by_n_214703.html

#39     Jun 20, 2009
  9. Tresor

Tresor

I would say it is even harder to find an idiot who would think this was a comparison... and to arrive at the conclusion of ''the ultra-liberal terrorist-sympathizing left''.

#40     Jun 20, 2009